Nike Air Raid?

Found the first retroed pair in one of my closets. Need to find out how to paint the midsole white. Cannot believe how nike could **** up the shades of grey so much. Makes no sense if anybody got any easy midsole painting tips let me kno thanks

Toe box and tumbled leather are very nice on these. Will have to try mine on when I get back home.

Grey/Volt (Venoms) realse date May 3. Can't wait to cop this pair. I know everybody doesn't like them.

When are those Peace editions dropping? Since 3/29 was obviously a made up date.

For some reason I could've sworn that I heard that those release in May, I could be wrong though.
And overall, I like the 2014 retro of the black/greys, but I don't like how dark the shade of grey is compared to the '08's, and how the "Air Raid" is now in black.
Still copped them because my '08's are super beat lol

For some reason I could've sworn that I heard that those release in May, I could be wrong though.
And overall, I like the 2014 retro of the black/greys, but I don't like how dark the shade of grey is compared to the '08's, and how the "Air Raid" is now in black.
Still copped them because my '08's are super beat lol
Me too, but a lot of blogs said March. Which made me realize how many blogs see other blog posts, take them, and run with it, whether it's a lie or not. All of them said "confirmed source".

I need those OG's, lol.

They do need to make a move [emoji]128574[/emoji]Nike tripping . Hopefully by May but who knows [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

On eastbay calendar they got 2 scheduled for early May one is talking about some mango nonsense but the other could possible be them

On eastbay calendar they got 2 scheduled for early May one is talking about some mango nonsense but the other could possible be them
all we can do is be patient and wait[emoji]128548[/emoji]if it is them we'll know in a couple of weeks[emoji]8987[/emoji]️

I know but between these getting pushed back and nike all the sudden bumping the price on the bakin they're testing my patience that's 2 outta the 4 releases I was looking to get this year lol

Has there been news/rumors of any other og cw of these raids coming back? I still got my black/grey and black/blue in good shape but I definitely need the black/red back and black/white would be appreciated

i think the volts coming out in may so volts n mangos in May with no sign of the Peace being release... i want to pull the gun on the all blk/grey pair but I dont want to pay much moneyh for soomething i barely like. I need those Peace in my life like asap lol

i think the volts coming out in may so volts n mangos in May with no sign of the Peace being release... i want to pull the gun on the all blk/grey pair but I dont want to pay much moneyh for soomething i barely like. I need those Peace in my life like asap lol

Mangos???

Back
Top Bottom