Nike Air Raid?

anyone know the release date for these?
I wish never but sadly they are coming.  I hate Nike...
mean.gif

i demand an explanation bruh all the OG'S crumble and i mean all the OG'S dont front yo move homie, no hate if they real you get props if they are but thats a custom be real its just NT

Can't be a custom since they haven't retroed Air Raid 2s. The 2s are a different shoe than the 1s. Different straps different side panels. Def real and it's luck of the draw as to wether OGs crumble or not.

If shoes are stored properly, and worn regularly, there's a good chance they'll be wearable.

had the OG black n grey as well, Sophomore year in High school give or take. Classic Tim Hardaway commercial was dope for em. I asked sometime last year and a reliable source hit me up and said we will see three colorways this year. One had some gold, the other was the crazy colored joint and then similar to the OG Black ngrey. ENJOY

If shoes are stored properly, and worn regularly, there's a good chance they'll be wearable.
Key Word: "Regularly"

Once you let that Phylon Mold settle & dry... it's a Wrap, bruh.

Gotta wear your shoes... not all the time, but atleast every few months.

They're like a Human Body almost... yea, it gets old over time, but if you keep it Active along w/ maintenance, it's less likely to crumble.  
nthat.gif

i demand an explanation bruh all the OG'S crumble and i mean all the OG'S dont front yo move homie, no hate if they real you get props if they are but thats a custom be real its just NT

I dont customize nada lol
dont own one pair one pair of ds kicks.
only old sneakers that crumbled on me are 4s and og 8

Last edited:
^I feel what you're sayin. Not ALL og's crumble. I can testify to that with both of my '92 Maestros. Same with my original Flight Lites. Ungluing and some suede/nubuck cracking yeah. But none of my non air max Nikes are dead. My Columbia 4s, Diamond Furys, Air Swifts(Pippen), and Ballistic forces all crumbled, all in the same spot around the air max window. Everything is 22+ years and goin strong.....

everyone thinks they know the way to store vintage but the truth is none of us really do...maybe for aesthetic value then maybe....

sunlight

humidity

pressure on the soles

temperature

all play a factor but nobody knows the perfect formula for foam midsoles.

been wearing my 3s since 2002 and they just started cracking on me.

foam midsoles are just gimmicks anyway,made to breakdown quicker so we by more product.i wouldnt trust any foam midsole worn or not after 10 years.

Last edited:
they make "hood shoes"?
lol nah they dont but just like i told ole buddy before, in my area alot of black and red nikes get worn by the hoods, just my opinion bc of where im from.....not feeling them nomore tho that lunar side or whateva messes them up, if they were black and red like the black and greys id cop

Guess I'm going to break the black and grey 1s out tomorrow. Air Raids have always been one of my favorites.

What's retail on these? I had the black/white/royal blue pair back in 03 and retail was $90...

Weren't they like $115 last time they dropped a few years ago? I'd say these are at least $125-$130 this time.

Weren't they like $115 last time they dropped a few years ago? I'd say these are at least $125-$130 this time.
Yea, you would think that given the fact of the low demand, and what a reasonable increase would be, but I'm preparing for $140-150.

And if they are $150... I don't think we can wait til they go on Sale with the OG Grey/Black. I gotta feeling those will sell out in a few weeks, similar to the OG Retro Gloves.

Everything else after it will sit for MONTHS and will probably be great steals well Under $100.

Back
Top Bottom