Nike Air Revaderchi coming in 2018!!

Don't know if anyone else saw the different reports from various sneaker blogs but the news is that Nike is retroing the Air Revaderchi! FINALLY!!! This was always considered a "Mowabb 2" as it uses the Huarache inner bootie (the logo is on the tongue). Supposed to release as part of their '18 Spring/Summer ACG collection.

The OG color we all remember (Tan/Magenta) is coming along with 4 other new colors!! I posted the link to the story & a pic of the OG colorway below. l'm in for the tan/magenta. Anyone else looking forward to these?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hypebeast.com/2018/5/nike-air-revaderchi-spring-summer-2018?amp=1

nike-air-revaderchi-spring-summer-2018-001.jpg

Don't know if anyone else saw the different reports from various sneaker blogs but the news is that Nike is retroing the Air Revaderchi! FINALLY!!! This was always considered a "Mowabb 2" as it uses the Huarache inner bootie (the logo is on the tongue). Supposed to release as part of their '18 Spring/Summer ACG collection.

The OG color we all remember (Tan/Magenta) is coming along with 4 other new colors!! I posted the link to the story & a pic of the OG colorway below. l'm in for the tan/magenta. Anyone else looking forward to these?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hypebeast.com/2018/5/nike-air-revaderchi-spring-summer-2018?amp=1

nike-air-revaderchi-spring-summer-2018-001.jpg
I think I might be in. I wish Nike would go on an acg run like they’re doing with air maxes right now. Kind of an untapped market I’m sure plenty have been waiting for

The only colorway that looks half way good is the OG, the new ones all leave something to be desired

In. Older cousin had these in ‘92 and at the time I thought him and these shoes were the coolest thing in the world lol. Really looked up to my older cousin back then and remember always looking at his old shoe boxes and loving these the most. These were my first real memories of a huarache shoe. Definitely in on the OG pair and gonna grab my cousin a pair too. He’s long not into shoes like that anymore but I know he’ll appreciate these when he opens the box.

img_5601.jpg
img_5608.jpg

img_5600.jpg
img_5602.jpg

img_5606.jpg

Sometimes when I think of 'collecting' Nikes it triggers memories of being a kid trying to get all of the GI Joes from the past i missed out on before I was old enough to get into them.

And if Nikes = GI Joes then ACGs = Dreadnoks for sure. No Cobra markings, No Joe markings. No allegiance to anything but the wild.
75dreadnoks.jpg

In. Older cousin had these in ‘92 and at the time I thought him and these shoes were the coolest thing in the world lol. Really looked up to my older cousin back then and remember always looking at his old shoe boxes and loving these the most. These were my first real memories of a huarache shoe. Definitely in on the OG pair and gonna grab my cousin a pair too. He’s long not into shoes like that anymore but I know he’ll appreciate these when he opens the box.
Awesome story, memories like that is what will keep me buying certain shoes for awhile

The only colorway that looks half way good is the OG, the new ones all leave something to be desired
I actually like this one, but it’s mainly because i basically like all black model no matter whether there was OG in all black existed or not tho...
20180518004734_original.jpg

But I wouldn’t mind copping this one if I see em at the outlet or deeply discounted price either.
20180518004736_original.jpg

That brown pair had my attention as well. I used to be into all black sneakers but Im losing interest. And those all blacks in particular look like a pair of walmart hi-tecs from the 90s

I like how it looks like when you tighten the top laces the back plate comes down and hugs your heel.

Seeing June 1st for these and there was a link to them on the SNKRS app but now it’s gone. Anyone have any concrete info on release date?

^^^Not sure buddy. I got the email from Wellgosh about them dropping a bunch of ACG gear and some new shoes and the Revaderchi wasn't listed yet. Hopefully soon they come out.

Most likely grabbing a pair as well. I’d love to see the Wildwoods come back...without the paint chipping midsole issues.

am I crazy, or.....wasn't there an acg that had a characature pushing a lawnmower on the bottom?

I thought it was the mowabb, my personal favorite acg.

Back
Top Bottom