Nike Air Total Max Uptempo - PLEASE RETRO THESE!!!!!!!!

This black/neon colorway is a definite classic. It looks more like neon green in person, and THIS IS A MUST RETRO!!! Anyone agree?
290437781.jpg

this post comes up every two weeks. but indeed, they are ill!!! i still wear mine every once in a while.

Yea those are crazy and need to be retroed. I missed out when they came out years back..

I remember having these and returning them to Niketown after 1 month and getting the air max 97's.

i need those in my life..i used to have them back in highschool and i don't even remember what happened to them, i know i dont have them anymore..i think isold them. i recently seen these on this older dude and he told me got them from some store out my way for $100, the price i believe, out here in Jersey wedon't have tax and theres shopping areas where you can get heat for cheap or talk the person down so you can get them at a cheaper price,,i put a postabout these a few months back to see if these been retro'd..but they haven't. damn, i don't know where that dude got them from, but they was fresh,they look like he just wore them for the first time. and the dude didn't even look like he was into shoes like that, a older cat...oh well

No thanks.

They've butchered enough classics.

Do we really wanna see these in 8 difeerent Yellow/Plaid/Red/Purple-type colorways with small air bubbles and cheap paper-thin leather or patent leatherwrapped around them?!

If you can't get it right with others such as the CB34's, Air More Tempos, Air Force Max and DT Max's, then quit putting them out.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

No thanks.

Do we really wanna see these in 8 difeerent Yellow/Plaid/Red/Purple-type colorways with small air bubbles and cheap paper-thin leather or patent leather wrapped around them?!

If you can't get it right with others such as the CB34's, Air More Tempos, Air Force Max and DT Max's, then quit putting them out.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

No thanks.

Do we really wanna see these in 8 difeerent Yellow/Plaid/Red/Purple-type colorways with small air bubbles and cheap paper-thin leather or patent leather wrapped around them?!

I agree with this for the most part.

But after the Foams and CB34 I still want to believe they can make a decent retro.

SEND ONE wrote:

I agree with this for the most part.

But after the Foams and CB34 I still want to believe they can make a decent retro.

I can't say I don't agree with you either.

The thing with that is, Nike just doesn't know when to stop.

When the first Foams dropped (Royal/Black) we were treated to a near-perfect OG replication. How did Nike follow that up? By throwing this at us...

Same with the CB34's. We got a beautiful, dead-on OG colorway the first go-round, only to have Nike slap us in the face with these
sick.gif

img_7454.JPG

nike_charles_barkley_retro_002.thumbnail.jpg

Some will agree, most probably won't, but I'd rather not have vintage classics ever retroed again and stay hunting for OG's thanto have Nike repeatedly kill them and bastardize them to the masses.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom