Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

is tht the mid night navy is the new colorway?
i remember i dont c those exact colorway back in the days...

but the bolt, or neon green, or neon yellow? those r so nice~ i cant afford them back then, but this time, no more missing~

if the price drop on the navy, maybe... still need to consider

smokin.gif

The Air bubbles have been pretty disappointing on some reissues, but these look legit in every way from the pics. I'll cop if they get cheap; besidesAFIs, Trainer SC's etc I can't picture myself wearing high-$%$ top shoes like this for style. Something about the mid 90s basketball shoes like theseand the Penny IIs, I feel like I'd much rather look at them than wear them, but that defeats the purpose of buying reissues. Maybe I would though. Toughcall.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

nah. the white and navy were an OG colorway in 98. didnt see those as much as the black/neon and black/silver

anyone have a pic of the black/silver pair?

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

nah. the white and navy were an OG colorway in 98. didnt see those as much as the black/neon and black/silver

anyone have a pic of the black/silver pair?

I would have to go look in an old SLAM but i know for sure the black/ silver was a FINL Exclusive. Also I thought the white/ navy (royal) was the most commonof the three colorways.

Man i am kind of mad these are retroing this year since i have a 2 OG pairs now. Im looking to sell my 2nd pair of Neon uptempos before the retro hype.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Passed on these in '97 and just got the white & blue ones.. not gonna
make that mistake again..

Back
Top Bottom