Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

no one is gonna buy that pair, the soles might come apart.....just another few weeks and we all gon have fresh pairs...I noticed those pairs on ebay also, welltheir for pre-sale

wait sorry to be a donkey, but i can barely control my excitement.. these volts are bumping up to july release??? woow is this for real? whats the exact date,and are the metallic blue/white ones coming out the following month?

DAMMIT!

I'm starting to like these alot...

I will still stick to what i said before ... 40% cop or bust. No way I'm paying retail, even if I'm digging them ALOT

^
laugh.gif
Get 'em. Dude said the same thing 3times in the last few pages alone. You must really be committed to get them at 40%. Props.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

DAMMIT!

I will still stick to what i said before ... 40% cop or bust. No way I'm paying retail, even if I'm digging them ALOT

If you saw my comments, you couldve been real close to that. But that ship has sailed. I ordered from eastbay for 108 shipped. It was a confusing process,but worked nonetheless.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

^^^I don't see it on the eastbay site, help me out.

You have to call in and give them product code 66724-071. They will let you order in on back order. But I dont have any updated coupon codes, and I dontthink gift cards have 20% off any more.

DAMMIT!

Originally Posted by El Bro

You have to call in and give them product code 66724-071. They will let you order in on back order. But I dont have any updated coupon codes, and I dont think gift cards have 20% off any more.

PKEB9YY9 20% OFF, just ordered 2 of these and got the 20% off, they still in stock at eastbay
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by El Bro

You have to call in and give them product code 66724-071. They will let you order in on back order. But I dont have any updated coupon codes, and I dont think gift cards have 20% off any more.

PKEB9YY9 20% OFF, just ordered 2 of these and got the 20% off, they still in stock at eastbay
grin.gif

Just copped the gift card last night hours before it expired. If they will accept that code, I will pull the trigger. Wish me luck.

wait
^^
whats good with eastbay?
when do these drop edit: damn these drop next month? ive been sleepin damn, it depends on salary It depends on how many hours I work, or elsenawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

These can take they're time to drop
+1 these are dope and one of the grails but they will be everywhere just like the pippen I and penny series...

Back
Top Bottom