Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

S/O @orsrt8 posting that he saw them in FTL. Called around and found them earlier today. They weren’t even on the shelf so they might’ve just gotten the shipment in or something.

D10DF524-8D8F-49F6-8AA1-8D4EE2820C65.jpeg
89F49B7D-6B17-4D5F-B22A-69571CAB48C4.jpeg
Come on cuzzo...........I just got the triple black Barkley’s. Now I gotta scour the earth for these too???

this 3-4 week stretch is brutal on the wallet. I might have to pass on the December 11s for the first time since the cool greys in order to get these, unless I could be certain these will sit

Honestly got the impression that they kind of didnt want to hire sneakerheads .. some of the higher ups over there at the time didnt have the best view of sneakerheads and I dont blame them. Its why I have avoided anything FCFS since like 2013. I left because I have a 9-5 and they kept asking for more time I didnt have to give. I was so damn tired but when I was actually there it was fun most of the time because I'm so into the brand.

Man, F Nike retail :lol:

this 3-4 week stretch is brutal on the wallet. I might have to pass on the December 11s for the first time since the cool greys in order to get these, unless I could be certain these will sit
maaaan who are you telling. Hell this sept - dec been brutal. From OG pips, to OG barks, to multiple AJ1s, oh and lets not forget the AM1s for us old heads lol.....oh and then the OG 9 5s in a week or two smh..........stop the bleeding lol

You gonna drop that FTL SKU # or nah?

My bad; I didn't include it because I didn't use a FL specific sku. I just used the one sitting on the SNKRS page :lol: I think that FTL specific sku is what you might need for doing a store locate order.

Been working 6 days a week. Can’t go out and hit up the few spots that I think might have them.

I think these will chill for a minute. Problem will be jus finding who has em. Holidays 11s drop 2 days after these “officially” drop. Only the real fans of these will grab em on sight..

I think these will chill for a minute. Problem will be jus finding who has em. Holidays 11s drop 2 days after these “officially” drop. Only the real fans of these will grab em on sight..
I don't know man.
Off The Hook (a boutique up here in Montreal) is doing a raffle. A raffle for a non-collab Nike retro bball sneaker in 2020! Nothing is safe no more it seems.
Livestock has not announced their release strategy yet.

I don't know if having them on SNKRS is good or bad

Was at PG Plaza in the DC area not a single store has them and most employees were clueless to what I was talking about...Looking like SNKRS will be my best shot

Back
Top Bottom