Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

I always going to remember a kid wearing these in my 8th grade class back in Fall of ‘97. I fell in love with them instantly but never got the OGs & I passed on the ‘09 retro because I didnt like the air bubble being small. I wasnt going to let that bother me this time around. Went to my local FTL & they was there on display. Didnt waste any time scooping these up, they’re amazing. Still wish the bubble was a bit larger but I’m satisfied with my pair
42ABF9E4-8E17-4B13-BB12-B2918C655F0B.jpeg

Any body got their shipping confirmation from SNKRS like 2 days ago and still now hasn’t been updated. Says “label was just created”, It’s been like that for 2 days straight. Anyone have the same issue?

welp just copped off hibbetts. went with an 11.5 instead of 12. my more uptempos were 11.5 so hoping these fit similar. my max uptempos were 12’s

Good ahead and eat bruhs..... They still have a 10.5 and 8.5

Still no update from Nike...still says shipping label recreated from the 10th.

Yea still no updates over here either, I’m calling today. I hit on the Jubilee’s over the weekend and that tracking says they’ll be here Wednesday but still no update on the uptempos. Kinda crazy

Yea still no updates over here either, I’m calling today. I hit on the Jubilee’s over the weekend and that tracking says they’ll be here Wednesday but still no update on the uptempos. Kinda crazy

I mean when I got my email confirmation it said it’ll arrive the 21st but when I got the shipping it said the 16th. I talked on chat with them I guess they said it’ll arrive I nthe 21stand they were calling other warehouses for more quantities idk....stressing.

I mean when I got my email confirmation it said it’ll arrive the 21st but when I got the shipping it said the 16th. I talked on chat with them I guess they said it’ll arrive I nthe 21stand they were calling other warehouses for more quantities idk....stressing.

I went to chat them just now and saw my tracking finally updated about 20 mins ago. Should be here Wednesday. Check yours again.

I went to chat them just now and saw my tracking finally updated about 20 mins ago. Should be here Wednesday. Check yours again.
Yeah still no update for me I talked to them again and they said it’ll arrive In the 21st. They told me to call ups I’m like u guys haven’t even shipped the package to them yet. Smh...sheesh first time ever having this issue with Nike.

Back
Top Bottom