Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Im really upset i just remembered i had a gift card with like 20$ on there and i didnt use it on these i payed full price retail because i was too scared ofnot getting my pair

Im liking that Tee..... it would great wit another pair of shoes
wink.gif

Sorry for the poor quality...couldn't get the lighting right and didn't feel like going to grab the camera transfer the pic.

That neon doesn't really show up in the photos like they do in person.

laugh.gif

I score my pair today. I copped a 10 (I normally wear a 10.5 in all my shoes). They fit just fine.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

These are all over the DMV....I will wait for a drop in price
they havent hit show city yet..thats what im waiting on..but honestly im on the fence with these........cuz i have the cactus foamies n theyresemble a lil..idk what to do..

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Sorry for the poor quality...couldn't get the lighting right and didn't feel like going to grab the camera transfer the pic.

That neon doesn't really show up in the photos like they do in person.

Why you take pics down?
roll.gif

They still wack anyway you put it. better lightning will make my eyes bleed even more.
sick.gif

Got my pair yesterday.
One of my Top 5 favorite kicks.
Super comfy.
The air bubble is small, but overall Nike did a great job on these.

I'll wait. These haven't even seen a full release yet, and they're already starting to clog eBay at below retail.

Dont know if this has been posted...

[h2]Nike Air Total Max Uptempo - Spring 2010[/h2]

nike-air-total-max-uptempo.jpg

Nike is steadily changing retro pace hence more news of the Air Total Max Uptempo making a speedy return from 1997. The original silver/black colorway will make a retro return and a new red/black colorscheme will be introduced in the spring of 2010.

Don't sleep on these because these will easily become an anticipated release so expect shelf time of this Uptempo to be Tempo-rary. via NT

nike-total-max-uptempo.jpg

Nike Air Total Max Uptempo

nike-total-max-uptempo-2.jpg

Nike Air Total Max Uptempo

Back
Top Bottom