Nike Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll Retro Re-Release

Is True To Size On These Really That Tight Of A Fit? If I Go With A 10.5 And End Up With Some Damn Air Krusty's I'ma Be Salty
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Is True To Size On These Really That Tight Of A Fit? If I Go With A 10.5 And End Up With Some Damn Air Krusty's I'ma Be Salty
nerd.gif

These are definitely a shoe you want to go a half size up in. I wear an 11.5 in every nike and I have to wear a 12 in air trainer I's.
If you don't believe me, look in the sneaker reviews.
http://niketalk.com/topic/43225

They'll start taking phone orders after they release to those, if any, waiting in line.

You go a half size up due to the strap, which causes a tight fit at the toe

im glad some people are finding these desirable. my viewpoint is unique as Im lucky to own multiple '00s. Having owned and sold a pair of 08s and even thelegacy pack 09s, it just wasnt to be. I'd rather wear a beatup 00 thats yellowed and dirty than try to wear a shoe with that type of "leather"and "suede" quality. Once you've seen the best, it's just never the same.

but for many, this is your only option, so no hate there.

i guess after all these years starting in 2002, then 2008, and 2009, and now again in 2009, that about adds up to one general release of this sneaker.. Withthat said, i dont think it's coming for quite awhile. Possibly 2012 for a 25 year air trainer high tribute?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

im glad some people are finding these desirable. my viewpoint is unique as Im lucky to own multiple '00s. Having owned and sold a pair of 08s and even the legacy pack 09s, it just wasnt to be. I'd rather wear a beatup 00 thats yellowed and dirty than try to wear a shoe with that type of "leather" and "suede" quality. Once you've seen the best, it's just never the same.

i guess after all these years starting in 2002, then 2008, and 2009, and now again in 2009, that about adds up to one general release of this sneaker.. With that said, i dont think it's coming for quite awhile. Possibly 2012 for a 25 year air trainer high tribute?
hit it right on the bullseye. if this is your only option, know the type of quality you are getting or be patient and a decent pair will show up.

^ Thats certainly what happened to me... I first got a pair of 02's a few years ago (that were too small, but still wearable)... then in 08, I got anotherpair that fit properly, but had that awful dark green on the strap... Then a couple months ago, I was finally able to find a pair of 2000's in my size at areasonable price. Lol, now I gotta get rid of the 02's and 08's...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

im glad some people are finding these desirable. my viewpoint is unique as Im lucky to own multiple '00s. Having owned and sold a pair of 08s and even the legacy pack 09s, it just wasnt to be. I'd rather wear a beatup 00 thats yellowed and dirty than try to wear a shoe with that type of "leather" and "suede" quality. Once you've seen the best, it's just never the same.

i guess after all these years starting in 2002, then 2008, and 2009, and now again in 2009, that about adds up to one general release of this sneaker.. With that said, i dont think it's coming for quite awhile. Possibly 2012 for a 25 year air trainer high tribute?

I called it
laugh.gif
, but I def. see where you're coming from in terms ofquality. I've just never owned a pair of Air Trainer I's, and I really like this colorway (simply because green is my favorite color). Also, you'renot going to find a pair in a size 10 or 10.5 for this price on eBay.

this isn't another 2009 release.only 09 release were the ones from legacy pack.
ubiq had these pairs from 08. just like they did with playoff XIIs.
got my pair
pimp.gif

I wonder if anyone saw my brother there today. He was there at like 11:15 am, bought a 12, and probably looked like he didn't belong there.

I'm glad I finally got a pair (quality or not) for $90. I've been trying to get some trainers for this cheap for a while.

Picked up everyones pair today. They will be dropped off at the Post Office tomorrow.

I swear everytime it's one of those "One time only, now's your chance..." type of things like this or when they did the online pack of 2010trainers with these, or when they did the playoff XII's, it's always at the exact time I have NO money to spend on kicks because everything else istaking priority. Guess that's life. No way these didn't sell out within a couple of hours.

^You And Me Both
eyes.gif

Rapido- I Appreciate You Getting Back To Me My Dude.... Unfortunately I'm Out Of Town On Business And Wasn't Able To Get The Money Into My AccountBefore This Morning..... Again I Appreciate Response Back And Offer To Snag Up My Pair...... CLASS A Niketalker Right There!

*Congrats To Those Who Were Able To Take Advantage Of This Awesome Release
wink.gif
PS- Does Anyone Know If They Sold Thru Stock Today?

Back
Top Bottom