Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Dear AT3 OG Enthusiasts - So I have a pair of 2001 midnight navys, size 10.5. They were new when I got them. They were stamped B grades, but I couldn't see why. These are my absolutely grail sneakers that I wanted back in the day. I wore them a couple of times when I first got them in 2016 and they held up fine. However, since this pic was taken the midsole has started to crumble, and they're not wearable. I'm not into sole swaps, and before my wife throws them away, couple with my desire to move boxes, I'd love for these to go to a true enthusiast.

Please DM me if you can make an offer that at least covers shipping. Happy to send more pics if desired. i.e. I'm not looking to make any money, but truly want an enthusiast to have these.

Pics below are next to the "USA" release, which I'm sure is obvious to anyone here ;-). Note that I'm NOT including the USAs; those are my consolation/wearable prize until Nike stops playing games and gives us the proper OG colorways (and not just the MBs), and with the proper perforations!

20200619_120604 (2020-06-19T19_22_21.476).jpg

20200619_120729.jpg

Last edited:
My 2001s were my every day shoe at the time. Absolutely beat those into the earth. Sole eventually disintegrated sometime in 2004 just from all the hard wear'n'tear

wish I had pictures, but they went down fighting

Air Trainer 3 enthusiasts: I have the following listings for the 3M silver Attack Pack AT3. Would be great to see these go to someone who can appreciate them. It pains me to offload these, but really need to downsize, and I just never wear them. No reasonable offer will be refused.

ALSO, I'll throw in the OG Navy's (see pics from previous post) if you cover shipping for those (they'll ship separately). Cheers.

EDIT: To clarify, DM me for an off-eBay deal for fellow NTers.

Last edited:
Hopefully the next MB release will have correct perforations and pure white plastic, and not the bone color. Amazing how much the perforations change the look of the shoe.

[If this post is inappropriate, I apologize and will remove.]

I've got two 3M Attack Pack Trainer 3s. Would love for them to go to a good home/enthusiast as I just never seem to get to them, and trying hard to downsize. DM me if you want one of these for $50 shipped (my experience is that shipping can get up to $35 with tracking, so just avoiding the headache of figuring out the exact amount; not trying to make anything).

Cheers!

Thoughts on breaking out 2014 med ball retros. Durability and wearability. 10-13 years is about where I put the 2000 era of retro trainers. I’m still wearing a pair that I broke out in 17-18, and my original 2014 is still holding up. Just wondering how you guys think a ds pair would fair.

Thought the exact same thing when I saw that HoH article. Isn’t the green basically more brighter for Hurricanes?
These are more of a Dolphins colorway

Color is still off. This is an old jersey when Miami was sponsored by Nike, before they went to Adidas. The Dunks were more in line, but these AT3s are no way a Hurricane color scheme.
IMG_0386.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom