Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

EbhMRgcUwAExhnI.png

We're gonna talk about these after the Viotech frenzy slows down.

Last edited:
There’s a 7, 7.5, and 8 left on saintalfred.com.
I went on at 930 just to see and there was a size 9 left, ended up grabbing them. I haven’t been able to checkout a shoe on release day in forever 😂. All good now- now I have a back up.

This is the first time for bigger foot people to get to own these shoes which is super cool. Probably one of the main reasons bigger sizes were flying. Another theory- maybe someone dropped the ball and they simply just didn’t make enough bigger sizes 🤷🏾‍♂️.
thanks for the St Alfred link you posted earlier

for a minute I thought you were affiliated w/ them but now that I think about it that was Leaders

I was out doing some recycling and had to pull over...first tried Undefeated and my size was gone before 10AM...tried Bodega and didn't see to add them in cart at 10 AM so I referenced this thread for links

11-13 already gone, hahahaahah

Maybe some of these sites are selling in their store before they go live online? I've never seen 11.5-13 go so fast. This is crazy.

LOL the 11 struggle is real man. I know I can't squeeze into a 10.5 unless they have changed the build of this model significantly.

11s were sitting on some sites for at least 20 minuets. 11.5 and 12 gone when they go live.

Oneness just took them down from the site, maybe they sold out in stores.

11s were sitting on some sites for at least 20 minuets. 11.5 and 12 gone when they go live.

Oneness just took them down from the site, maybe they sold out in stores.

I got caught up in some family stuff this morning so my ability too be on this wasn't that great if I'm being fair. Hopefully everyone that wants them grabs them.

11-13 they "sat" on DSM, only thing that sold quick was 14-15
14-15 weren’t around this time around. Of the dozen sites posted, none were available.
For the most part, 11.5, 12, and 13 were gone within seconds. 11s were next. And then 8-10 were around as late as 10 minutes after initial launch. That’s been consistent with all the links I’ve been checking. 6-7 sites were out of 11-13, but still had 8-10s. all of them. Like clockwork.

Impressive that they didn’t mess with any of the color blocking.
They went OG and then some.
E62E7001-92ED-4F21-9E68-5B5795AEFD7F.jpeg

353886E8-18EA-4E42-BFBD-06D719F8763E.jpeg
C1D2C537-6267-4381-A08D-F082CAA3DA88.jpeg
4D0FBE50-87A6-4A3F-B8E1-5C85507B5EC3.jpeg

I could never find the official name of this one But it also had no air and just had NIKE on the back. Same color blocking as the new release. Impressive they got this obscure era correct but won’t truly touch any og at1.

egaroc1 egaroc1 yo I got home last night fried outta mind and decided to look on the SNS app randomly for any release info and I saw the raffle link up, got blessed!

14-15 weren’t around this time around. Of the dozen sites posted, none were available.
For the most part, 11.5, 12, and 13 were gone within seconds. 11s were next. And then 8-10 were around as late as 10 minutes after initial launch. That’s been consistent with all the links I’ve been checking. 6-7 sites were out of 11-13, but still had 8-10s. all of them. Like clockwork.
14-15 definitely were in stock when I looked on DSM. DSM put it on their regular shop instead of e-flash which may have been the reason for the slow selling.

14-15 definitely were in stock when I looked on DSM. DSM put it on their regular shop instead of e-flash which may have been the reason for the slow selling.
Interesting. Possible mistake? I thought they literally didn’t exist in 14 or 15 on this latest run. 99% of these other shops stopped at 13. Were they shown as available or just greyed out sold out?

This been posted? 7-9 available here

Sole Classics just sold out 11-13. I clicked within a minute of them going live. **** this shoe, I'm done. Sticking with Timbs and clearance basketball shoes from the 90s. I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom