Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

Eastbay Ray or Ryan, is this true?

And what's the backorder date for

Can use my 25% off

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Just ordered these from Eastbay, they're on back order.  

[table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]NIKE AIR TRAINER HURACHE-BK/BK - Size 07.0
This product will be available to ship by 03/01/11
[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping & Handling:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$7.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$15.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$92.98[/font][/td][/tr][/table]

NO PICS OF CREDIT CARD NUMBER
nerd.gif

lol, nah bro.

I called Eastbay with both product codes and they couldn't find it in their system. How did you get them to find the shoe?
Take off the first number.  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Just ordered these from Eastbay, they're on back order.  

[table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]NIKE AIR TRAINER HURACHE-BK/BK - Size 07.0
This product will be available to ship by 03/01/11
[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping & Handling:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$7.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$15.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$92.98[/font][/td][/tr][/table]

NO PICS OF CREDIT CARD NUMBER
nerd.gif

lol, nah bro.

I called Eastbay with both product codes and they couldn't find it in their system. How did you get them to find the shoe?
Take off the first number.  
nerd.gif
Thanks bro

thanks The7onius for the info about the backorder. Finally gonna have these things after 20 long yrs. I missed the OG and the first retro. Now my pair is on lock with a second im sure to come shortly after release. I've always thought this was a comfortable shoe as far as my blue/maize retros go. for those who wanna place phone orders product code for eastbay is 79083010

Originally Posted by caleb4god

thanks The7onius for the info about the backorder. Finally gonna have these things after 20 long yrs. I missed the OG and the first retro. Now my pair is on lock with a second im sure to come shortly after release. I've always thought this was a comfortable shoe as far as my blue/maize retros go. for those who wanna place phone orders product code for eastbay is 79083010

maize?

The maize are the runners, you know these are the cross trainers right?

My bad, 79083010 is the product code, but for future reference, if you have a Nike code just remove the first number and that's Eastbay's code. The sneaker isn't excluded from discounts so you can use your promotion codes, all I could find was 15% off.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Eastbay Ray or Ryan, is this true?

And what's the backorder date for

Can use my 25% off
You can back-order the Nike Air Trainer Huarache in Black/Black/Medium Grey/White at this time.  Just call our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 and give the phone agent the product number 79083010.  The current back-order date is 3/01/11, but as with all other back-order dates, this date is subject to change.

You can use your one time use 25% off code on these shoes.

And why is huarache spelled wrong in the eastbay order confirmation?
This is just a typo in our system.

EastbayRep - Ray

maize?

The maize are the runners, you know these are the cross trainers right?
Oh trust me, i know the shoes. I was in 9th grade the first time they eluded me. Heres a pic of the navy/maize colorway http://http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=3039 ... basically Michigan colors.

Are they coming out at footlockers also because I want to use my 15 buck off coupon

You can only order it through the phone from Eastbay?

I'm trying to find it on their website, but it's not coming up...

Yea it's phone only for now but considerin they're already takin orders I'm thinkin we will see a ton of these. I'm pumped about finally gettin a pair. Another grail copped thx to NT

Originally Posted by FDUB

Are they coming out at footlockers also because I want to use my 15 buck off coupon
Footlocker and Eastbay have the same inventory, if they're available on Eastbay, they'll be on Footlocker.

Quiet as kept, I prefer the cushioning and weight of the OGs over the TRs.

Those Super Bowl joints are nasty though. Eghck.
......um the huarache TR Mid has a CUSHLON midsole AND zoom air!!!!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

You can back-order the Nike Air Trainer Huarache in Black/Black/Medium Grey/White at this time.  Just call our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 and give the phone agent the product number 79083010.  The current back-order date is 3/01/11, but as with all other back-order dates, this date is subject to change.

You can use your one time use 25% off code on these shoes.

And why is huarache spelled wrong in the eastbay order confirmation?
This is just a typo in our system.

EastbayRep - Ray
Hey, Ray. Can you look to see if the Orlando Air Max Penny 1 retros are available for backorder. Colorway is Black/Varsity Royal/White. Thx

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Yeah, as someone who had the OG's and retro from 01. There is no way this is true. The only thing I can come up with is he likes heavier sneakers.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Yeah, as someone who had the OG's and retro from 01. There is no way this is true. The only thing I can come up with is he likes heavier sneakers.
Who cares if they have cushlon and zoom air.  Woopty-doo.  I prefer the feel and weight of the retros.  When I had them joints I did everything in them.  They were awesome.  The TR Mid are cool, but I hate how they feel underfoot.  It's a preference.  Not everyone is going to like the same thing.

Hey, Ray. Can you look to see if the Orlando Air Max Penny 1 retros are available for backorder. Colorway is Black/Varsity Royal/White. Thx
The Orlando Air Max Penny 1 retro are not available for backorder.  You will need to wait until they release on 3/11/11 before you can order them.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

You can only order it through the phone from Eastbay?

I'm trying to find it on their website, but it's not coming up...
Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Eastbay rep ray put them up on the website. I hate phone orders.
The Nike Air Trainer Huarache in Black/Black/Medium Grey/White (79083010) are not on our website yet.  You will need to call in if you want to order them now.  We do not have a set time on when they will be on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

Okay... secured my 11.5 pair now.

Was kind of hesitant on ordering them though since I'm doubling up on the Playoff 13's tomorrow, but the total was $88.40 and I don't think they charge you for the item until it ships out if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you EastbayRep - Ray and to dude who put it out there to begin with in this thread... thanks again!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The Orlando Air Max Penny 1 retro are not available for backorder.  You will need to wait until they release on 3/11/11 before you can order them.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

The Nike Air Trainer Huarache in Black/Black/Medium Grey/White (79083010) are not on our website yet.  You will need to call in if you want to order them now.  We do not have a set time on when they will be on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thx again, Ray.

Back
Top Bottom