Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Generally speaking, retros would not be optimal for performance correct?

If I wanted training sneaks, I'd be better off getting other models than this?

You should get a pair of the Huarache TR's instead of these
Gotcha...was thinking that, BUT had to make sure with the experts.

THX.

YA BOY HAD TO SCOOP UP A SZ. 13 IN THE OG BLK/WHT/GREY FROM EASTBAY FOR THE GOOD 'OLE $92.00. SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED THE DISCOUNT CODES... 'PRESHIATE IT! LIKE ALOT OF CATS MENTIONED, I PLAN ON PICKIN' UP ANOTHER PAIR LATER ON DOWN THE LINE (THAT IS, IF THEY ARE STILL AROUND.) I THINK THESE WILL DO EXTREMELY WELL, IF NOT BETTER THAN WHEN THEY DROPPED IN '01. HATS OFF TO NIKE SPORTSWEAR FOR REALLY BRINGIN' BACK MEMORIES FROM A GOLDEN ERA IN SNEAKERS. I LOVED THESE JOINTS BACK IN 8TH GRADE IN '92, AND I STILL LOVE 'EM. ITS JUST A GREAT DESIGN WITH A SUPURB COLOR LAYOUT
smokin.gif
! GOT MINE,COACH. HOLLA...

CED B.

Just ordered my pair cant wait to own these. Missed out back in the day. Might grab another pair if they hit the stores in my area.

I gotta see these in person, but I can wait til they go on sale. The 01's were very popular in DC, and they still went on sale for $60 then disappeared...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

THX.
Nah. I think you'd be okay. Current day trainers like the zoom huarache TR are simply heel only zoom air. These apparently are heel only air. I would say you would be adequate with either model ($115 for zoom air heel vs. $100 for heel only air).. You would have to go back half a decade to find some trainers with dual zoom that really put this new stuff to shame. But you should be alright with these. (I mentioned it a few days again. Eastbay says these are heel only air. The earlier catalog scans say these do infact have heel air and zoom air in the forefoot..My statement above reflects eastbay's heel only air description.)

To take it a bit further, dating back to 2009 with the nike trainer 1, those had heel only air. Last year's trainer 1.2 had the same setup. The sc 2010, sc 2010 low, trainer 1.2 low, and almost every other "training" shoe had this sort of setup. So even if these Huarache Trainers have only heel air, you would be at the same "training" level as other performance Nike shoes. Imo, that is not saying a whole lot though as I mentioned above with having to go back half a decade for a dual zoom shoe.. My personally opinion. If you want a lightweight "training" style shoe, go with the KOBE VIs. They have cross trainer written all over them.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Magic1978 wrote:

ShadyKay NT wrote:

THX.

Nah. I think you'd be okay. Current day trainers like the zoom huarache TR are simply heel only zoom air. These apparently are heel only air. I would say you would be adequate with either model ($115 for zoom air heel vs. $100 for heel only air).. You would have to go back half a decade to find some trainers with dual zoom that really put this new stuff to shame. But you should be alright with these. (I mentioned it a few days again. Eastbay says these are heel only air. The earlier catalog scans say these do infact have heel air and zoom air in the forefoot..My statement above reflects eastbay's heel only air description.)

To take it a bit further, dating back to 2009 with the nike trainer 1, those had heel only air. Last year's trainer 1.2 had the same setup. The sc 2010, sc 2010 low, trainer 1.2 low, and almost every other "training" shoe had this sort of setup. So even if these Huarache Trainers have only heel air, you would be at the same "training" level as other performance Nike shoes. Imo, that is not saying a whole lot though as I mentioned above with having to go back half a decade for a dual zoom shoe.. My personally opinion. If you want a lightweight "training" style shoe, go with the KOBE VIs. They have cross trainer written all over them.

You might want to try on a pair of TR's

Nike Air Trainer Huarache
White/Fresh Water-Black
679083-100
April
$100
nike-training-retro-5.jpg

Nike Air Trainer Huarache
Black/Club Purple-Platinum
679083-014
June 2011
$100

nike-training-retro-2.jpg

blah on both of those

I guess I have to wait on Eastbay to ship now...no rush really, just wanted to make sure I secured a pair.

I was told that these could be the most comfortable shoes ever.. This was based off the 2001 retro.. I was told that these shoes feel like you dont have any shoes on. I want them to release the black/sport royal Huarache Flights.. Those shoes was very light..

Originally Posted by FDUB

I was told that these could be the most comfortable shoes ever.. This was based off the 2001 retro.. I was told that these shoes feel like you dont have any shoes on. I want them to release the black/sport royal Huarache Flights.. Those shoes was very light..

Yeah... it's almost like wearing crotchless draws.

Hum, speaking which...

*grabs pair of scissors*

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pass on th FWs and purps. just multiples of the og c/w and i'm good.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Exactly. I don't care for non of those, just my OGs. I had the originals in 1992/my senior year in high school. I had to double up on my size 13s.

i keep checkin this thread for valid RD, i want these (og cw) so bad man damn, anyway i like the FW joints
remind me of the white/burgundy pair that came out in 01' that i put on crush mode 
laugh.gif

I almost have to side with resellers here. Consumers are just so stupid sometimes. Currently that one pair on ebay is right around $104 shipped with 5 days to go. Yet eastbay has them with discount code at least $10 below that current price of $104 shipped.

Eastbay date now says March 3rd (which is today). Citysole.com moved their ship by date up from March 10th to March 14th.

I'm waiting on confirmation on what's in the forefoot and then these will either be mine ASAP or I wait for them to get discounted knowing they have what eastbay says they have (no forefoot air). But if they have forefoot air, insta-cop.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

these joints

MAN, I JUST ROCKED MY WHITE/REDS TODAY! WOULDN'T MIND THEM RE-RELEASING THIS COLORWAY AGAIN. SIMPLE AND CLEAN
pimp.gif
.HOLLA!

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom