Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

^I feel you with the sale +++$ back in the day too man.Now that I look back............
the things you could find in Nordstrom's Rack,Ross etc was ridiculous!It's really a damn shame how things are now with this "game" (<--- whatever that means).

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

9hl05d.jpg
Hate, Hate, Hate

thank God. I love the Huarache. I hope the basketball hightops drop again. The most comfortable shoes ever.

stil can't believe these are dropping again. i was prepared to drop $250+ on these, but i'm glad i didn't. got that '01 recently on the bay for the LOW!!!
pimp.gif

they def. need to drop those other 2 OG colorways tho (white/gold-purple & white/purple-green).

Remember beating these into the ground (wore them everywhere) and selling them for a good bit.

So happy they're coming back out.

2 pairs copped off top. I've been waiting for these to come out for years! I wore my 2001 pair to the ground. One of my favorite Nikes. Yessssssssssssss

yeah my boy told me these are droppin next year he ordered a slew of colors they offered him....figured this would happen when they presented the new Huarache for this upcoming season can't wait my old pair is used for football at this point....still got my DR ones too...the old gang

i will be picking these up but i dont know whether to wait for them to go on sale or cop early. i made a mistake and bought the auburn sc's for retail and they went on sale

Originally Posted by sbib1130

i will be picking these up but i dont know whether to wait for them to go on sale or cop early. i made a mistake and bought the auburn sc's for retail and they went on sale

these sold nice and steady da first time out....i ain't even risking it, i'll pay da 90 and be good.

these sold nice and steady da first time out....i ain't even risking it, i'll pay da 90 and be good.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yeah these sold really well last time... well at least in NYC they did because I had trouble finding my 11.5 and had to settle for 12.  Mine has a big hole in the toebox area though, but I don't know how because they had fit big on me.

Can't wait though...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yup, I live in Cali, but had to special order my pair from Chicago in '01 because I waited too long. I won't be waiting this time around.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by teddy54221

and I wish they retro the Dominican ones
as a Dominican... no
joints were trash

they would need to be a small footed GS release for all the small footed dominicans....... a kids footlocker exclusive.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom