Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what the $@#+? i was about to order the grey yellow ones on eastbay but they gone now smh

I was contemplating in copping a pair since I still have the 04 retro and its hardly worn. I pulled the trigger yesterday 'cause sizes were selling and kinda wanted an extra pair.

what the $@#+? i was about to order the grey yellow ones on eastbay but they gone now smh

Wow, that was quick.  Glad I got my pair ordered when I did.  I ordered from Eastbay Tuesday and they shipped em yesterday.  Can't believe people thought these would sit long enough to go on sale.

Wow, that was quick.  Glad I got my pair ordered when I did.  I ordered from Eastbay Tuesday and they shipped em yesterday.  Can't believe people thought these would sit long enough to go on sale.

I was contemplating in copping a pair since I still have the 04 retro and its hardly worn. I pulled the trigger yesterday 'cause sizes were selling and kinda wanted an extra pair.

are yall paying retail? ebay sellers have been struggling for weeks now selling at $80 plus shipping.

are yall paying retail? ebay sellers have been struggling for weeks now selling at $80 plus shipping.

I payed $79.99 shipped from eastbay. Gold Club member pays off, if you buy a lot from eastbay.

I payed $79.99 shipped from eastbay. Gold Club member pays off, if you buy a lot from eastbay.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i was looking to get um for 80 shipped from eastbay as i am a gold club member aswell.

most likely some other gold club member bought up the stock just to put on ebay and have them sit there to make a 5 dollar profit smh

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i was looking to get um for 80 shipped from eastbay as i am a gold club member aswell.

most likely some other gold club member bought up the stock just to put on ebay and have them sit there to make a 5 dollar profit smh

I used a 20% off coupon on Eastbay and threw in a pair of Kobe shorts to get it over 100. Basically paid retail for the kicks and got the shorts free. Great deal if ya ask me.

I used a 20% off coupon on Eastbay and threw in a pair of Kobe shorts to get it over 100. Basically paid retail for the kicks and got the shorts free. Great deal if ya ask me.

Originally Posted by marley

i dont know if you know this but it doesnt exactly have to be 100. i remember using an eastbay code before and i think i was like 70 cents short of the required amount but they allowed me to use the promo code anyways

i dont know if you know this but it doesnt exactly have to be 100. i remember using an eastbay code before and i think i was like 70 cents short of the required amount but they allowed me to use the promo code anyways

I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up man. I wanted the Kobe shorts anyway this time but I will keep that in mind next time.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up man. I wanted the Kobe shorts anyway this time but I will keep that in mind next time.

If you are placing an order on our website, you need to meet the requirements of the promotion for the promotion to apply.  If you are placing the order over the phone, the phone agents can apply the promotion to the order if you are a few cents short.

I tried to warn you. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

If you are placing an order on our website, you need to meet the requirements of the promotion for the promotion to apply.  If you are placing the order over the phone, the phone agents can apply the promotion to the order if you are a few cents short.

I tried to warn you. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

i think its sooooooooooooooo funny how idiots though grey yellow would sit, they sell out everytime. but yeah they will make it to outlets lmfao DUMBA55"S

i think its sooooooooooooooo funny how idiots though grey yellow would sit, they sell out everytime. but yeah they will make it to outlets lmfao DUMBA55"S

Originally Posted by flappy188

ummm they are sitting around here in stores as i speak. only thing is with eastbay they have codes, no tax, and free shipping which made it an easier choice for me instead of just waiting for stores to drop the prices and excluding um from discount.

the quality on these especially the black/white are atrocious.

went to the store today and midsoles on the black/white were pretty garbage...

i have the 04 retros in both colors but im looking for more as this along with the jordan vii bordeaux are my favorite shoes of all time.

but yea these will be mine on the next 30 off

i wish eastbay would do another 30 % off or even a 25% off soon...

and eastbay rep get someone to take the exclusion off the barkley 94's
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by flappy188

ummm they are sitting around here in stores as i speak. only thing is with eastbay they have codes, no tax, and free shipping which made it an easier choice for me instead of just waiting for stores to drop the prices and excluding um from discount.

the quality on these especially the black/white are atrocious.

went to the store today and midsoles on the black/white were pretty garbage...

i have the 04 retros in both colors but im looking for more as this along with the jordan vii bordeaux are my favorite shoes of all time.

but yea these will be mine on the next 30 off

i wish eastbay would do another 30 % off or even a 25% off soon...

and eastbay rep get someone to take the exclusion off the barkley 94's
laugh.gif
jk

Got my extra pair from eastbay. Like somebody posted already, the yellow is different shade from 04 retro. But overall, happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom