Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Chillin' on the beach in Atlantic City in my BO QS'... thought this pic was pretty solid... it was a long night... don't ask.

Yardline only got 24 pairs.

Real nice.

Last edited:
Damn those are bananas. Id scratch the bo knows off the strap pronto but that's me
I need the black whites bad too

Maybe if I liked the eagles.

I hope they don't continue doing that Bo Knows on the strap.

Wow those do look nice but no need for the eagle and bo knows in the back. Anybody else wear their trainer max 91 without the strap? I find them way more comfortable and look better imo

from a few quick phone calls to a couple different yardlines and talking to bwood these have in fact been recalled by nike.

i have to send a huge shout out to bwood for hooking me up my size 13 as well, can't thank you enough sir.

If you check Mitchell and Ness site.

It's the only eagle logo they used lol

Someone from nike got axed

So what will they do with the shoes? Can they just rip that **** off and glue something over it? Lol

seems like once stuff is scrapped, especially for legal reasons it doesnt come back out in other forms (i.e. without the eagle). besides, without the eagle on the back they would just say philly knows on the strap which really means nothing. nike will just move on with the next million shoes they're going to release.

these are weird to me anyway because bo jackson has no connection to the eagles whatsoever but i love em.

Back
Top Bottom