Nike Air Trainer SC High !!!BEET!!!

Originally Posted by Untitled

damn they went back original colorblockin on bo jacksons? man......i dunno how much more kicks i can stuff in my room
frown.gif

shocking isn't it? two great looking shoes just MONTHS apart. Nike went on a 8-9 year dry spell and are right back where they left off with thewhite.yellow midsoled and white.baby blue midsole themed retros.

some OG colorways:
2z6s01w.jpg

All aof them are basic, maybe too basic in colorway execution. They relye on the tongue and midsole bringing that color to light. It works well. This latestretro appears to go the route the orange pair has with the colored plastic straps as well as colored lace loops. Just a bit more color but truly, it followsthrough with the OG theme.

The orange og c/w pair is supposedly set for FALL. So i'm guessing a september release on those like someone mentioned already. I don't know if manypeople understand the rarity of this event. SCOOP THESE UP guys, both of them. I will not survive another drought. Are ya'll familar with some of the
sick.gif
sick.gif
c/w's we've been through over the years?
trainersc_ant_lv_rad.jpg
trainersc_pre_sam.jpg
trainersc_glow.jpg
trainersc_wht_pine_blk.jpg
trainer_sc_low_wht_org.jpg

rtemagicc_nike_3.jpg
_PAS0948.JPG
NIKE010509_124623.main.jpg

now many of the ones we've seen have been somewhat basic but there was something always off in my eyes.. A BREATH of FRESH AIR.. they've seen thelight!

Who am I kidding though. I tell myself that ill wait to see in person to inspect leather quality but we all know how thats going to be. they still become musthaves.

Very clean.

I really can't wait for the Oranges though. When are they supposed to drop again? I need to stash some loot away because they're a 2 pair minimum.

its gonna be a while b4 these or the orange drop, hope they come around may or june, but i herd more like sept or oct either way im on em
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The orange og c/w pair is supposedly set for FALL. So i'm guessing a september release on those like someone mentioned already. I don't know if many people understand the rarity of this event. SCOOP THESE UP guys, both of them. I will not survive another drought. Are ya'll familar with some of the
sick.gif
sick.gif
c/w's we've been through over the years?
trainersc_ant_lv_rad.jpg
trainersc_pre_sam.jpg
trainersc_glow.jpg
trainersc_wht_pine_blk.jpg
trainer_sc_low_wht_org.jpg

rtemagicc_nike_3.jpg
_PAS0948.JPG
NIKE010509_124623.main.jpg

now many of the ones we've seen have been somewhat basic but there was something always off in my eyes.. A BREATH of FRESH AIR.. they've seen the light!

Who am I kidding though. I tell myself that ill wait to see in person to inspect leather quality but we all know how thats going to be. they still become must haves.

I agree totally, they've totally bastardized the SC's over the years. You wouldn't even know it was a signature sneaker.

I am a fan of this shoe, but my wife hates them. She usually likes most of my shoes, but with these releases coming up of the Trainers she is just going tohave to deal with it. This is a nice CW, but the max orange is still my favorite.

Can anyone answer this?

If you read the article it mentioned purple in the title of total oranges. What is the exact colorcode for that bluish purple?

It makse me wonder how nike chooses these shades because when I hear stealth, I assume a shade of grey. As in jordan stealth 5s, 8s, and 10s...

I hope the orange joints use this shade of gray instead of the darker color that I've I seen in the samples.

Back
Top Bottom