Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

C5636428-F2B6-404A-A98D-ACDFC0F2418C.jpeg

Fit is similar to the AM1’s to me, went with my usual sizing and they’re fine.

dhtowng dhtowng I think you'll be fine. I feel you though.. everything's been on acid so nerves are running wild until they are in hand. My 11.5 from that 20 dollar shipping spot shipped out. 11 fits perfectly fine but I'm thinking long term when I'm old and my feet hurt in anything lol.

I would feel so much better if there wasn't that single size 14 staring at me on GOAT.

dhtowng dhtowng I think you'll be fine. I feel you though.. everything's been on acid so nerves are running wild until they are in hand. My 11.5 from that 20 dollar shipping spot shipped out. 11 fits perfectly fine but I'm thinking long term when I'm old and my feet hurt in anything lol.
BEEN Old Over Here.... Hopefully These Weak *** Recent Air Bubbles Hold Up Over The Next Decade :lol:

I’m saying lol. I almost went .5 up and actually copped a 10.5 initially that ended up being canceled. I wanted to go with a 10.5 this whole time because I’m noid that they’ll run short or be too snug for my liking but ultimately decided to stick with my TTS 10 with this last order. Certain AirMax’s (especially from this era) can be tricky with sizing, you can’t try them on anywhere and sometimes I’d rather risk them having a tiny bit of breathing room than being too snug to point that I don’t/wouldn’t wear them often. I want be able to wear these casually and often for years. I’m all about my shoes fitting as comfortably as possible these days and yes especially as I age. “old feet”....It’s coming lol

dhtowng dhtowng exactly! Everyones sizing is a little different but if you got the same size as most other AM's (1, 90, 95, 97 etc.) you'll be fine! These don't run like the OG's. I had an 11.5 in the Navy that I let go like in 2017 or so. When I found them during my college days, I was so geeked, I tried them on just for the hell of it. Never expected them to run so small.

My size 12 order from Sneaker Hub is now being refunded. Placed order April 1st, a week later I had to call them just to find out what was going on with my order. Dude says; we didnt have enough stock to cover your order. I'm like, well when were yall going to let me know.....Why I had to call. These restocked a several times, I could of copped by now.... Geeeesh the nerves....smh

So, I found out my order was canceled, also. I see it's in stock on the website, but the guy told me that they don't have my size in stock, so I don't know what to believe anymore lol.

If they don’t know how to update their stock on their own website they don’t need to be in business as far as I’m concerned. They’ve been overselling for days now. Damn near a FSR has been up since April 1st when I ordered. Just getting a free loan from people to pay bills maybe? Expecting cancellation now too even after they told me my order would ship yesterday. Never again with this “shop”. Damn that link.

I also order from Sneaker Hub on April 1. Just called to check on status and dude was saying they're having "issues" with their system or something like that. He said to call back tomorrow, but I have a feeling it'll be canceled. This would my third cancellation after the Oneness and Nice Kicks.

Like fdub said, these were restocked on the Foot sites a couple times, but I passed I thought I had at least one pair coming in :smh:

This is a weird release. It's almost like a Lebron release where the big sizes sell quick but 10.5 and under are attainable for a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom