Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

Got access to some Westbrooks I have no interest in and get passed over for these :smh:
A24B1156-BD76-4D1F-A65A-722FED3B4720.png

lols this was the “got em” page, me and my buddy got it saying that.

Bit the bullet and paid scalper prices to lock down at least one pair.

What's the word on in-store release? I'm so far out of the loop on sneakers but these reeled me back in. I'd like to lock down at least another pair in person if possible.

For the record, even the OGs banana toed pretty bad within a wear. Still have a OG pair in the vault, so I'll be sure to post a comparison when the retros come in.

I'm scared for tomorrow .. :lol: .. I'm laughing to keep the potential pain away but I'm sweating bullets.
Same. Although at least outside of this thread I’ve seen little to no hype. I’m assuming I’d need my typical 12.5 in these but it probably won’t be available

^I hope so.

This is easily one of my all time top 5. Wouldn't even be mad about overpaying early, then scooping another at retail this weekend, then more on disco down the road.

Just picked up my pair. Sizing is def snug..tts lengthwise but if you have wide feet maybe a
.5 size up is the way to go.

Last edited:
Maxes don't usually command much hype, but always manage to sell well in-store. Hopefully allocation is good enough they're available to those who want them without much hassle.

He's right, they're a little snug in the toe area. Not as roomy as the 97 and they're a bit tough to get on but once they're on, your foot is really locked down. If you have wide feet 0.5 up wouldn't hurt.

Yall have to post sizes in various kicks to make sizing make sense because everyone's foot is different. I wear a

10.5 in AJVI
11 in AM97
10.5 in AM Deluxe
11 in AM 90

My white/navy OG of these was an 11.5. And for no *** reason I had to get an 11.5 in Silver Bullets and still need an 11.5 in Neons which seemed smaller than my other 11s. I don't think the fit on these will be THAT wonky in 2021 but I always see sizing discussed on NT with little or no reference and I don't see how you can accurately get sizing like that.

So where all are these dropping tomorrow?

Would like to know.. looks like Nike and FTL are the only places I've seen. I honestly have no clue. I hope the link gawds come through with some random stores that aren't announcing pre RD.

Yeah, I think it mostly breaks down to the question if these fit small like 97/98s or true like most other maxes.

I always have to size up on 97s/98s. I'm a true 12.5 but settle with 12 on most Max Plus releases and 13 with 97/98s since 12.5 is basically a SNKRS/NDC only or bust size.

I hear you!

No Air Max fit is true for me. When they do it's an anomaly. The only ones I can think of are Deluxe and SW 97/1s. AM1's have some give though but all of mine are still half up. I just hope half up in these is good enough lol.

Back
Top Bottom