Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

Did anyone receive their refund yet from sneakerhub ??? They suck

I filed a dispute with my bank this morning and the charge got reversed just right now. Like I said, never dealing with these clowns again.

On a side note, when I looking for reviews on this shop, I saw they were charging $1.99 for their "app." :sick: Can't believe they're still in business from the reviews I read and my recent experience.

I filed a dispute with my bank this morning and the charge got reversed just right now. Like I said, never dealing with these clowns again.

On a side note, when I looking for reviews on this shop, I saw they were charging $1.99 for their "app." :sick: Can't believe they're still in business from the reviews I read and my recent experience.
One week and one day as of today. Surely I'm gonna follow suit and file a dispute... I dont even understand how any business can send a refund email saying I've been refunded and still nothing... Was really trying to be patient but this is absurd...

6A2998C0-F873-4F36-A48C-BC11F85E131A.jpeg
]

got mine earlier for retail, definitely was an impulse buy, but i have no regrets

Big Big thank you to my guy B Bisco42 for the assist. They are so nice... 21 years for this shoe to get some recognition and much need attention. I stared at these all the way home...
20210417_001430.jpg

20210417_001410.jpg

I took a trip to my moms house just to get my 1999 pair which isnt in the best shape to say the least... I was curious to see if anything changed from the 99 to the 2021 pair. Super happy to have these again...

Couple differences:

The lines on tongue are thicker on the newer pair. The spacing on the toe box mesh is more enclosed on older pair.
20210417_001611.jpg

The stitching around the front overlay on the newer pair is single stitched up top then turns to a double stitch around the bottom.... Older pair is single stitched all the way around. Very weird but interesting...
20210417_001450.jpg

The Alpha Project Dots/Swoosh is bigger on the newer pair. The OG is smaller...
20210417_001542.jpg

The OG has more of a oval shaped and is single stitched around the overlay... The newer pair has a tear drop shape with that single/double stitch. Again weird...
20210417_001712.jpg

Detached bottom exposing the polymer chambers in the heel and seperate air chambers in the forefoot.
20210417_001508.jpg

20210417_001529.jpg

Last edited:
Greens point Mall Footaction in Houston had a full size run left when I grabbed my pair at close tonight.

Damn still no refund from sneakerhub this is ridic, def contacting my bank now man smh

Back
Top Bottom