Nike Air Up 94.. Penny and Pippen edition

Air Ups are FAR better than the Way Ups..............but I'd like to see them both retro.

gr8 shoe - i could only imagine what nike would change to the retro that would make it less appealing

lets face it they never release the exact same shoe every time they retro a shoe, thats there way of making it possible for the fans to distinguish between the originals and the retros

i have the og's and would not like these to retro unless there done proper and true to the og's with the players #'s on the back and i highly doubt theyll retro them like that they will probly not have the # or add some stupid logo on back and just mess these up like they do with everything nowadays

MANNNNNNNNN I wanted the white/black/blue pair in middle school... never had the chance to get em...Nike please let my middle school dreams be fulfilled... You guys already let me re-live those days with the Deions... let me fulfill my shoe appetite dreams.

Thank you.

I think it would be great if they really did retro these.. another pair i missed out on as a kid and still trying to catch up with

The Pippen ones are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Finn

It's just a matter of time before Nike drops these. It'll be hard for me to pass up on those Penny's if they look exactly like that.

im with you...anything that sold well is gonna be given a 2nd chance eventually

Back
Top Bottom