Nike Air VaporMax

smokin.gif
Was going to cop this, it's so nice!!! But since I have a TB I went with this. 

Last edited:
Dude I work with is SOOOOOO incensed.  Was in line for hrs for the Lab TB and struck out.  Then was ready at launch today and the page wouldn't load.  Then got the error message.  

Struck out both times swinging.  Says he's going home, putting his entire collection up for sale, and hanging it up.  I know it's wrong, but can't stop cracking up.  Dude is beside himself.  Says this was worse then when Nike canceled the Jordan 1 Chicago release.

Nike rep told me they were still having issues and are trying to resolve it so sizes may pop back up later on. Not sure how accurate their info are.

Dude I work with is SOOOOOO incensed.  Was in line for hrs for the Lab TB and struck out.  Then was ready at launch today and the page wouldn't load.  Then got the error message.  

Struck out both times swinging.  Says he's going home, putting his entire collection up for sale, and hanging it up.  I know it's wrong, but can't stop cracking up.  Dude is beside himself.  Says this was worse then when Nike canceled the Jordan 1 Chicago release.

Shoes are NOT a necessity of life.

Shoes are NOT a necessity of life.
You should really check up on dude make sure he's okay..

No way. That's nuts. After he sells his stuff he can then have the funds for some multi pairs of Jordan 1 Chicago's and the TB Vapormax. 

Back
Top Bottom