Nike Air VaporMax

nike is really milking these. the fake sellouts, nike lab limited releases
mean.gif

a year from now VM will be in the outlets and they know it.

nike is really milking these. the fake sellouts, nike lab limited releases :smh:

a year from now VM will be in the outlets and they know it.

At $190 retail, these are gonna meet the Flyknit racer fate before their 1 year anniversary.

I thought $190 was a surprising price for it considering the AirMax Flyknit retailed over $200.

The VM with new tech and Flyknit upper, I would have thought they'd start the shoe out at $250.

I do hope they hit the outlets later on, I wouldn't mind getting a handful of colorways, I have a feeling those Blue Orbits are outlet-bound.

Last edited:
At $190 retail, these are gonna meet the Flyknit racer fate before their 1 year anniversary.
That applies to just about everything.  I purchased Flyknit Trainers at the outlet for next to nothing.  They almost paid me to take them.    

Later this summer, people will be paying $100 over retail for them when they release again.  They are a great sneaker though, and I do look forward to their being back.  And I can't wait for the Vapors to make it to outlets.  I love my Vapors.

Last edited:
Yea I think the hype on these stems from them being a new design unlike the current AM's. Eventually the hype will die down, more than likely after the summer if I had to guess.

I thought $190 was a surprising price for it considering the AirMax Flyknit retailed over $200.

The VM with new tech and Flyknit upper, I would have thought they'd start the shoe out at $250.

I do hope they hit the outlets later on, I wouldn't mind getting a handful of colorways, I have a feeling those Blue Orbits are outlet-bound.
They realized the price point was too high so they specifically lowered it for this model

Wish the ashphalts had a grey or black air unit; I refuse to get a clear sole on these.  The wait continues!

Wish the ashphalts had a grey or black air unit; I refuse to get a clear sole on these.  The wait continues!
Same here, think I'll wait for more dark colors this summer. Not huge on the midnight navy or blue orbit cw's. The asphalts with a clear black air unit would be perfect.

the asphalts air unit has a blue tint if it makes any difference
That's interesting.  The pics I've seen make it look very clear.  Think I'll wait for something new.  Even if the TBs were readily available, I have so many all black shoes, I'm looking for something a little more interesting for these.

My IDs came in...

I called Nike because they forgot to add my "Kiss My Airs" logo on the heel of the ID and they gave me the wrong flyknit color. I ordered the multicolor flyknit. Very disappointed. They said they can refund me and give me 25% off of my next ID.
Damn that's disappointing!  That's a pretty big screw up.  Are they letting you keep them and refunding you or do you have to send them back?

Back
Top Bottom