Nike Air VaporMax

According to SNKRS, yes, a men's glacier blue will release in the pack.

It will be released in a 3 pair pack? I just need the glacier blue one.

The three blue shoes are being released in a "pack", which now really just means three shoes released on the same day that have similarities, but can be purchased separately.

Via Nike+ SNKRS: nike.com/snkrs/thread/991ab2773adea0dfa172fe69774eca5f14850edc?sitesrc=snkrsIosShare

Any word on more ID?

Nobody got black upper with clear soles? That's all I want in life.
That's what I did. Didn't seem like the popular way to go in this thread.

No E-mail update since they started the process 4 weeks ago. But not a big surprise since it always said ARRIVES 06/06/2017

No email for my triple black id, but my choice UPS has an expected delivery date of next Thursday. Item prepared for pickup last night.

I just got the almost finished email from nike for my 4/20 id's. Does anyone know how long it's going to be before are ready to ship?

I just got the almost finished email from nike for my 4/20 id's. Does anyone know how long it's going to be before are ready to ship?

Received my almost finished email Monday 5/15

Woke up this morning to the shipping email.

:smokin

Last edited:

Received my almost finished email Monday 5/15

Woke up this morning to the shipping email.

smokin.gif
Yessir! Got the Finishing email at about 630 pm Wednesday. Woke up this morning to a shipping email that came in at 2AM. 
nthat.gif

Now its just a waiting game. Checked UPS and technically that shipping email comes out when they print the Label... So my shipping hasnt actually started and I cant see a deliv. date. 

YOOOOOOOO those olive ones. When?!?!
As far as I know, June 20th is the speculated date for the Black Olives, the Breds, and the Triple Blacks

Sounds like they might do a Pack with 3 or more pairs like the Day-to-Night pack... So I wouldnt be surprised if we saw the Khaki pair or the Gold Olives release along side

Last edited:
Blackout IDs

Not sure what's up with the toe box.. anyone see anything similar on IDs or regular pairs?

Stuffing removed:

Blackout IDs

Not sure what's up with the toe box.. anyone see anything similar on IDs or regular pairs?
Yeah, it def looks like the knit on the toe box is lighter. It can be seen on the left shoe in multiple pics.

Glad I did that white swoosh now... The black really disappears into the knit/hyperfuse

Last edited:

Toe box looks okay to me, or is the knit actually lighter? Cant tell if its the lighting. 

Glad I did that white swoosh now... The black really disappears into the knit/hyperfuse
Hard to tell from pics but its pretty blatant in person

It looks more damaged than discolored. The material is really hard and stretched out, its like flat without any depth or give to it like normal flyknit. Honestly looks like those specific areas were squeezed really tightly for some reason.

Last edited:
Is the color of the toe box faded in person?

A lot of iDs in the past have been dyed with subpar results... I can't really tell if that's the case on these from pics

It looks more damaged than discolored. The material is really hard and stretched out, its like flat without any depth or give to it like normal flyknit. Honestly looks like those specific areas were squeezed really tightly for some reason.

View media item 2438167

Damn did you get in touch with Nike about this?

The more I think about it 

If it was me, Id return them.

Since the Triple Blacks are about to release, you can try for those at 190 vs the iDs at 250. 

If you really wanted to be safe, Keep these until the June 20th TB release, if you successfully cop, then return the iDs.

Just my 2cents

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom