Nike Air VaporMax

I was wondering the same thing. As an example opposite of the Racer, they really moved on quickly from the LunarEpic to the LE2.

So far it seems like they are going very slowly with the colorways. Right now it's mostly tonal stuff. I can see them moving on to a phase with more color blocking (like the original pics a couple posts up) or multi-color knit (like the Oreo). So I can see them milking out this model for a while, especially if they keep tightly limiting the stock of every release.

Personally I think they'll try to keep interest in this VaporMax model and keep it the main one for as long as they can, while releasing spin-offs/hybrids with the VM unit. Most of the design contest stuff for AM day featured hybrids with the VM sole, so I almost think they're shooting for next AM Day to roll out hybrids in general, meaning they plan on having this shoe be the "main" one until then at least.

There is already samples of the next version of the Vapormax

I hope the next versions Air unit is wider on the mid and forefoot. I always like when a show has a wider stance kind of like a Roshe or the Yeezy v2.

UnDS'd my IDs today. Not as comfortable as I initially thought. Im sure it needs some breaking in. Also these are squeaky as hell :lol:

Wore vapormax yesterday for like 6 hours.. felt pretty comfortable imo, but i can literally feel the gaps between air units.

Wore vapormax yesterday for like 6 hours.. felt pretty comfortable imo, but i can literally feel the gaps between air units.

this is one of the things that almost everyone mentions in the reviews, it never bothered me though and I cannot say I really feel it

this is one of the things that almost everyone mentions in the reviews, it never bothered me though and I cannot say I really feel it
I would say people with low arches-flat feet will definitely feel it, that's probably why.

Wore my Triple Black ID's today and a few things I noticed...I'm a TTS 8.5 but usually in runners I get a 9 (9 in UB's & Flyknits) the Sz 9 sold out so I got the 8.5 and I was pretty sure it wasn't going to fit going by all the comments on how narrow the shoe is, but I'm surprised that the 8.5 was wearable and comfortable. Honestly had More problems with the 8.5 UB vs the size 9 UB

Also these things are really comfortable. Loving these shoes and will probably be my go to kicks for a minute. I did feel the gaps but I didn't bother me, just felt weird and kinda wild lol. Nothing that took away from the comfort at all for me.

So with all these Vapors releasing this week, any thoughts on what will be the most coveted (Mens)?  

I'm going with the 'Navy', with those who are interested in 'reselling' going for the 'Betrue.'

Last edited:
senorroboto2k5 senorroboto2k5 @dragicon @NomadicSole21 redraider806 redraider806 - Yep, this seems like the shoe that has fed off well from the attention of Air Max Month leading up to the shoe, and is keeping that audience afloat based on the way the shoe's brought out while also attracting new crowds, especially those who aren't into shoes like a lot of us. I'm sure there are already samples of what's to come like bradleysupreme bradleysupreme mentioned. Hopefully, these other iterations prove that Air is going to continue to evolve. As mentioned earlier, it'll be great to see more advancements like how the line historically has.

little mac little mac - It's likely going to be the College Navy edition of the pack. I'm somewhat on the fence about those, but I may pull the "buy now, think later" card. I'm definitely in for the Glacier Blue color!

Got my TB iDs on Wed, but already returned them.  Not sure if I'm the only one, but I was very disappointed with the Swoosh and the support layer that covers the lower upper and heel.  The black Swoosh disappeared into the support layer.  For $240, I have high expectations. Got my $ back and will get the TBs that release for $190.  Savings of $50
happy.gif

Last edited:
Tried to run for the Nike+ Sunday shenanigans, about 4K in the app force closed and erased all the data. So I stopped uninstalled/reinstalled the app then ran another 5k. When I completed the run the app crashed and again deleted all the data.

Garage app, but at least I got a decent run out of it.

Tried to run for the Nike+ Sunday shenanigans, about 4K in the app force closed and erased all the data. So I stopped uninstalled/reinstalled the app then ran another 5k. When I completed the run the app crashed and again deleted all the data.

Garage app, but at least I got a decent run out of it.

Run Forrest run lol that's sucks the app crashed on u

Now that's a Triple Black.  Not like the iD I got sent last week with the invisible black Swoosh.  Really looking forward to these on 6/20.  This is definitely the 1B option if the HTMs couldn't be had.

Back
Top Bottom