Nike Air VaporMax

Is the discoloration from glue? :nerd:

The section where is looks discolored is smooth and the flyknit is mostly flat in that area. In the shade it appears lighter in color and less textured than the surrounding areas. In the sun that area appears smooth and reflects some of the light from the sun. Almost like it was pressed down or ironed. I have 2 Navy pairs like this. none of my other pairs have this.

Last edited:
Is the discoloration from glue? :nerd:

I have seen it on a couple of pairs that I used to have. I don't know where it comes from, but I thought it must be from a form or something when they make the shoes. I know the shoes are knit, but some of the toe boxes are a bit crinkled or jacked up when I get them.

Reactions: ARK
I received my Navys today from ****'s Sporting Goods. I have that same discoloration on both toeboxes, although it doesn't seem to be too bad. 

I figure since I'm going to wear them, they're going to get dirty / messed up, so I'm cool with the discoloration. The CW is insane though. My second pair after the asphalts

Just ended up ordering an ID with the volt swoosh
Been looking for a pair of these and love the volt color and was waiting for a pair with a white upper and this seemed perfect for me

Super simple and clean and was able to use a 20% off coupon I got from a member on here which brought the total to $204 shipped

Very happy with my choice

Last edited:
how did you make the swoosh volt? I thought the only thing you could change was the sole?

I wish there was a black sole option

Last edited:
Just ended up ordering an ID with the volt swoosh
Been looking for a pair of these and love the volt color and was waiting for a pair with a white upper and this seemed perfect for me

Super simple and clean and was able to use a 20% off coupon I got from a member on here which brought the total to $204 shipped

Very happy with my choice
Ebates is at 12 % cash back too

Back
Top Bottom