Nike Air VaporMax

I just noticed the laces on the NL seems to be better quality than the regular Vapormax. Seems like it's thicker. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

What I have noticed is that the laces on Oreo are quite shorter than the rest making them an easier wear if you want he laces loose

i put the spares on. the contrast with the upper is too nice.

if the oreos came with the same laces, id probably go ahead and pay resale.

Im gonna put the spares on the SS too.  It also seems like the gold stitching have somewhat of a 3M material on them.  Man, Im really digging this pair!  
roll.gif

I don't know how some in here think otherwise but there isn't even so much as a speck of grey in the NL Midnight Fogs.

I just got mine in, immediately did a lace swap and threw them on feet. Seriously. No grey. It's either the lighting or some of y'all might need to check for colourblindness ...! :rofl:

View media item 2485999
View media item 2486000
The execution is exactly what I had hoped they'd be when I first saw them compared to the cargo khaki. The gold (or call it Moss) notes and 3M are so clean.:nthat:
Easily a top 3 CW in my books.

Last edited:
^ those people in the background are probably like.... "Troy's sitting there taking pictures of his shoes again :smh:" :lol:

:rofl: the guy in the cube next to me always gives me the funniest looks when he catches me taking a picture of my shoes.

^ those people in the background are probably like.... "Troy's sitting there taking pictures of his shoes again :smh: " :lol:

HAHA

You'd think that but the reaction is actually the opposite.
Every time I have new pairs delivered to the office, everyone in around me stops what they're doing, pulls out their camera and starts recording the unboxing.

It's a community experience. One of the girls actually has a snapchat just for my office wears. Or so she says.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom