Nike Air VaporMax

Just a quick note as I read in earlier threads that these vapormax shoes are better for wearing for longer periods of time than the UB's. I just got back from DisneyWorld and I wore both the Vapormax and UB's all day long (probably 9-10 miles at least). The UB's were, by far, the most comfortable. Especially at the end of the day when my whole body was sweaty and aching. The VaporMax shoes were fine and very comfortable (probably more than I thought), but not even close to the UB's. Just my observation and I am sure there will be others with different experiences. Just a note: The Orbit Vapormax's did get a lot of looks!!

People still comparing UB and VM? Esp when the better comparison would be UB and LE. I can tell soon as I put my VM on it probably ain't good for the long run. Think about it like this, what you wanna lay on for a long period of time a air mattress or a foam one?

People still comparing UB and VM? Esp when the better comparison would be UB and LE. I can tell soon as I put my VM on it probably ain't good for the long run. Think about it like this, what you wanna lay on for a long period of time a air mattress or a foam one?

For me Vapormax is a lot more responsive than UB. I think for heavier people vapormax gives a more responsive feel than Ultra boost. I'm 6'4" 235 lbs and after a while I'll feel a sinking feeling in the Ultra boosts and they aren't really bouncy whereas VM are bouncy all day long and I don't get the "sinking" feeling

For me Vapormax is a lot more responsive than UB. I think for heavier people vapormax gives a more responsive feel than Ultra boost. I'm 6'4" 235 lbs and after a while I'll feel a sinking feeling in the Ultra boosts and they aren't really bouncy whereas VM are bouncy all day long and I don't get the "sinking" feeling

Yup - Im around 190-200lbs and I enjoy the VMs over the UBs

For me, for extended wear, vapormax has proven to be much better than ub. I never thought I would easily find shoes more comfortable than ub, but now, I surely prefer vapormax.

got the clots in today, tbh im not impressed. i thought they were gonna be actually red (like a normal red if that makes sense), but irl they're that pink-ish infrared hue. idk every photo i've seen of them they looked red

Attachments

• Image uploaded from iOS.jpg
    Image uploaded from iOS.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
Is odd as if heat were the root of the problem the other pods would have warped as well. Since it was isolated to the inside/1 pod only its seems someone did it intentionally or QC is that bad

Dude. We’re the same size! (+/- a few lbs)

Vapormax are definitely more comfortable to wear for the long haul. They keep that springy feeling all day and into the night with no give as if you had just put them on. I'm on my feet for most of the day on the weekends and at the end of the day the Vapormax feels like it did when I first put them on. They have just enough bounce to keep me going all day long, almost like they give me back some energy when I start to tire... UB's just sink and give way to the pressure after a while.

Like I stated, everyone probably has different experiences. I am 220 lbs. 6' 2" and the UB's were way better 8 hours later. Could be shape of my feet (kind of wide 11-1/2") or way I walk, etc..... both great shoes!!

Back
Top Bottom