Nike Air VaporMax

hhahah i dont know what those sites r
Just go to solelinks.com for a GR you won’t have too much trouble securing. The collabs and nikelab drops are a lot harder to secure and typically only drop at the elite, tier-zero accounts.

Nike.com
dickssportingoods.com
footlocker.com
footaction.com
champs.com
finishline.com
ruvilla.com
shoepalace.com

If you go off those sites you should probably have an easy time grabbing a pair

I gotta say, you're one of the most helpful members in all threads, no matter the question :lol:

cant say I would have gone out of my way to do this after already giving the abbreviations.

IMG_0893.JPG
The craziest thing happen to me. So I posted yesterday I had been searching for a Blue Orbit Vapormax in a size 13 with no luck. So I go into work today (I have a side job at a Nike Outlet), my manager comes up to me and says we got a shoe return in your size today, and asked if I wanted to see them. Low and behold, it was the EXACT FREAKING VAPORMAXS. I copped on the spot for $133 out the door with my employee discount.

IMG_0893.JPG
The craziest thing happen to me. So I posted yesterday I had been searching for a Blue Orbit Vapormax in a size 13 with no luck. So I go into work today (I have a side job at a Nike Outlet), my manager comes up to me and says we got a shoe return in your size today, and asked if I wanted to see them. Low and behold, it was the EXACT FREAKING VAPORMAXS. I copped on the spot for $133 out the door with my employee discount.
They couldn't have left the box top intact for you? Hell of a come up though.

FullMax97 FullMax97 - Im waiting on a drop right now at one block down - but i've never seen anything actually drop when the timer says it will...have you.

FullMax97 FullMax97 - Im waiting on a drop right now at one block down - but i've never seen anything actually drop when the timer says it will...have you.
Yeah you can say that again, I just secured the Explorer pack and totally off subject (Nike Air Max 97 OG´s) straight from Nike,
was lucky stayed awake all night pretty much hahaha. Im in the UK by the way.
Good luck bro hope you get what you want let us know how it goes. :wink:

didn't realize the clots would really be this hard to get. I am not the biggest fan of the colorway. Not even gonna try for them
Yeah i feel the same, I don´t really know how I feel about all Red sneakers anyhow.
But yeah... I´m in the same boat bro hahaha.

Just doubled up on the explorer.
Mine off ndc and another from size just in case Nike get cancelled or some shenanigans.

Rule of Sneaker Shenanigans: Always be prepared for sellouts and always buy multiples so you can pick the ones without glue stains. :rofl:

Last edited:
Wish the explorer didn't have that bronze swoosh because the weave is nice. IMO the vapormax looks best with more subtle colors, therefore I picked up the cool greys.

Back
Top Bottom