Nike Air VaporMax

Oreo 2.0 slowdown Nike...
C7808CAE-0AE7-4959-BDF8-4C9A69757536.jpeg
D9CBE64C-F77E-4242-B16A-136CAFE1D959.jpeg

The purples came in. They have that shiny toe problem and in this case it even goes up on the laces. Both shoes are like this. They are going back. Ridiculous.

That said the color way is ok to me. Im not wowed to be honest. It does have a Grape 5 kind of feel in a way. Im not sure I will try to find a replacement pair. Notice the tongue tag is different than other pairs.

5217352A-AA82-4944-AA8A-CD729653ECEF.jpeg
4D94BA2C-5105-439A-BF4A-5061E2696531.jpeg
10FE2200-EA3E-49F1-BE9A-E9C6B2C9DCA9.jpeg
4798A736-2088-4542-BDC0-D35157D07365.jpeg
Damn man let's see if my pair comes clean

Well I tried them back on and the swoosh is grey reflective with a slight purple iridescence to it. It does look nice so I’m ordering another pair from SNS. Hopefully it’s better.

You know the Vapormax is literally my favorite shoe at the moment. I really like the current model and I’m ok getting a few more of these obscure color ways.

Well I tried them back on and the swoosh is grey reflective with a slight purple iridescence to it. It does look nice so I’m ordering another pair from SNS. Hopefully it’s better.

You know the Vapormax is literally my favorite shoe at the moment. I really like the current model and I’m ok getting a few more of these obscure color ways.

Let us know how the new pair shows up, I personally had high hopes for this colorway And also the purples being my first nikelab VM..
Monday it is...

Reactions: ARK
Got my pair in from SNKRS and I have the stain on the toe area too! Anyway to get it off? Didn’t look that bad when on feet! The shoes loook dope in person! Love that the purple isn’t that bright and the Nike check is super clean

Reactions: ARK
The purples came in. They have that shiny toe problem and in this case it even goes up on the laces. Both shoes are like this. They are going back. Ridiculous.

That said the color way is ok to me. Im not wowed to be honest. It does have a Grape 5 kind of feel in a way. Im not sure I will try to find a replacement pair. Notice the tongue tag is different than other pairs.

10FE2200-EA3E-49F1-BE9A-E9C6B2C9DCA9.jpeg
This pic is beautiful though, can't wait to get mine...

Got my pair in from SNKRS and I have the stain on the toe area too! Anyway to get it off? Didn’t look that bad when on feet! The shoes loook dope in person! Love that the purple isn’t that bright and the Nike check is super clean

I haven’t found anything to remove it. It’s like it has been ironed or flattened somehow.

Back
Top Bottom