Nike Air VaporMax

I'm feeling those Midnight Fogs that ARK just posted

Expensive here.. https://en.titolo.ch/air-vapormax-flyknit-162999

However the photos are worth checking out. These are growing on me fast. Kinda mad that I didn't get on that reserve pair on SNKRS.

EDIT: Copped on END.

899473-009_07.jpg

Last edited:
Why do I never hit on the shoes I really want w/ SNKRS? :lol:

Salt in the wound that I had a reservation for the touch of crimson joints and didn’t bite. :smh: :smh:

Reactions: ARK
If something sharp edged clips or pinches your shoe it is likely to be at those parts and it prevents it getting ripped / protects your actual foot.

Hmm, Adidas doesn't do that for the Ultra Boost/NMDs and I haven't found it to be a problem.

But I get it.

Trying to find the best deal with possible coupon code or no tax lol. Not ready to shell out 190+ tax on snkrs.

I meant these

Figured they were named Midnight Fog since you posted a colorway and release date above it

Gotcha. Yeah that fog with the iridescent swoosh is saying later this month. We've had 3 shoes with midnight fog on them so far. The Fog/Olive, Fog/Platinum, and finally Fog/Grey/irridescent. Confusing especially when you add in the Khaki/Olive pair and now the tan Khaki pair.

Had the volt-ish AM95 in my cart on END. yesterday afternoon, but hesitated and gone this morning. Got the Touch of Crimson on SNKRS, but staring down those Midnight Fogs now.

End was taxed but I'll probably pick up the poorly executed AM95 neon joints eventually..

Really just waiting and crying for multi grey and multi moc though

I guess the mesh design on the uppers is not liked by a few. It does not look as good as the flyknit uppers, but it still looks good. The mesh design on the vapormax looks way better than the 270s.

Back
Top Bottom