Nike Air VaporMax

According to the foot locker “week of greatness” the moc pairs drop on Black Friday.

https://sneakernews.com/2017/11/20/foot-locker-week-of-greatness-details-release-info/

11/24: Nike Vapormax MOC
— Color: Black/Grey/Volt
— Retail Price: $200
11/24: Nike Vapormax MOC
— Color: Black/Anthracite
— Retail Price: $200
Foot-Locker-Week-Of-Greatness-Nike-Air-VaporMax-MOC-Multi.jpg

Foot-Locker-Week-Of-Greatness-Nike-Air-VaporMax-MOC-Midnight-Fog.jpg

Those 2018 off whites not bad

Haven't even worn the Triple Noir cause I'm not feeling the blacked out bubble

anybody else think nike may rerelease the MC vapormax with laces on air max day again? Feels like a marketing wet dream and why it will happen

I want a white based vapor max with a clear bubble and laces...no moc. I was dying for those triple whites that were pictured a while back.

I only wanna cop the multi color moc because I don't know if Nike will drop a normal swoosh MK pair. But I feel like Nike purposely is dropping the laceless pair first because they know if they came out after the normal MK version that nobody would buy them.

They already did on air max day

anybody else think nike may rerelease the MC vapormax with laces on air max day again? Feels like a marketing wet dream and why it will happen

There's already been many pictures of grey + multi & black + blue/pink/multi with laces. They are def coming.

There's already been many pictures of grey + multi & black + blue/pink/multi with laces. They are def coming.
Said they are coming in the post just wondering when. Personally, over here waiting on the hyper punch/spidermans

now that I know I wont be grabbing the iridescents, im gunna need the womens MC laced pair to drop soon :smokin

the color. I was expecting more of an all black, not the charcoal looking color.

Yeah it’s a warm dark grey. To be honest it photographs lighter than the actual color if that helps. Very similar grey to the NikeLab Cargo Khaki with the reflective swoosh.

so iridescent swoosh shows up on flash only? and if so, its just another plain old shade of grey vm. what does that make, 5 or 6 variations or more? smh

there are a few of decent colorways out now...but i guess i am not buying out of protest now. no MCs, so many black or grey cws, not many airbag variations etc etc

Back
Top Bottom