Nike Air VaporMax

@po2345 - April 27th. There's a picture that BigEvan posted one page back. It's the same as the Heritage OG except it's a clear bubble, no red accents, and the Pure Platinum had less blue tint to it.

Man these new OG pics are getting me hyped to get my pair in! Those red accents make all the difference.

The OG Oreos may be up on the sale block...love to look at them but I’ve only worn them twice.

I has moar pics to increase teh hipe.

25589680908_d580a89f99_b.jpg

B9F805D3-C32E-4E55-B7AA-89478B47A5D7.jpeg
My red OGs came in from finish line and the tongue is ripped errrrrrrrrrr now I gotta find a sz 11.5

Anybody have a desktop link for that black/gold vapormax? Need to check on some of my accounts if I got the early purchase option.

I want the off white pair, black with clear bubbles. I know I won't stand a chance in getting them though :/

If you’re like me you like the Heritage Neon but you think there is just something missing. Well I give you laces and insole from the Sprite colorway and then the white laces from the triple white to match the original look on the neon 95.

When is Nike going to give the Vapormax the full volt treatment?

37ED859A-F9D9-412F-9968-11934A2D3326.jpeg
242B8CD3-0724-4980-9BAB-D423E6BEAB4E.jpeg
EAEA37E5-CBE5-4124-B958-DB565A276097.jpeg
7EA314D8-3E86-4BD6-8017-DB882381E902.jpeg

If you’re like me you like the Heritage Neon but you think there is just something missing. Well I give you laces and insole from the Sprite colorway and then the white laces from the triple white to match the original look on the neon 95.

When is Nike going to give the Vapormax the full volt treatment?

37ED859A-F9D9-412F-9968-11934A2D3326.jpeg
242B8CD3-0724-4980-9BAB-D423E6BEAB4E.jpeg
EAEA37E5-CBE5-4124-B958-DB565A276097.jpeg
7EA314D8-3E86-4BD6-8017-DB882381E902.jpeg

Dude, that made ALL of the difference. I've been so back on forth on these. Even purposely went to the store to see them in person and they still never grabbed me..

Damn those laces = money

Ugh....just when I thought I had bought enough VM's when I just received my original Oreos a couple of days ago.....you guys had to start posting on-foot shots of OreOG's!!! Damn you people. Now just have to wait until they drop in Australia (I suspect it might be same time as Europe).

Collection as it stands:
Plats
Oreo 1.0
TB GR
College Navy
Heritage neon
Cool Grey
Explorer Dark

MY O.G's also landed today..... how it went....wife is home since we are still finishing up the move..

-Platinums on Table
You got another pair... (opens box)... wait the same kind...(sighs, walks away drained... little does she know 3 more pair incoming lol)
-OG's on Table next to Platinums
Wait, this is another pair of shoes? You have a real problem! I've never met another man that likes shoes like you! (opens box, sighs, walks away more drained)

Took the fun out of things today so I didn't take pics of the O.G's 2.0.... but damn I love them!

MY O.G's also landed today..... how it went....wife is home since we are still finishing up the move..

-Platinums on Table
You got another pair... (opens box)... wait the same kind...(sighs, walks away drained... little does she know 3 more pair incoming lol)
Wait, this is another pair of shoes? You have a real problem! I've never met another man that likes shoes like you! (opens box, sighs, walks away more drained)

Took the fun out of things today so I didn't take pics of the O.G's 2.0.... but damn I love them!
i feel you sometimes i put it on hold so i can pick it up without her knowing.. shoes > wife haha

-Platinums on Table

Funny that! I get exactly the same thing from my girlfriend. And funny that these must be the only girls in the world who don't get the whole shoe thing!

Lol love the wife stories! I’m usually in the front of the house listening to the unique sound of the delivery trucks. I try to meet them in the driveway so they never get a chance to knock or ring the doorbell. Lol

i feel you sometimes i put it on hold so i can pick it up without her knowing.. shoes > wife haha

UPS my choice has saved my marriage :lol: I basically pick them up from UPS, and stock pile them in the back of the closet. When my wife is in one of those really good moods, I go in and "clean the closet"... I start pulling the boxes and I'm like
"Hey, have I ever shown you these before?"
"Do you like these?"
"I think I'm going to send these back to nike... unless... what do you think about them?"

I don’t live with my girl and she’ll see me in new kicks and be like you bought more shoes?! And I’m like nah I had these. I just never wore them before :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom