Nike Air VaporMax

Copped the Platinums on FNL. How do you make limited quantities for your newest and supposedly best-ever tech? :smh:

For ID my add to cart us greyed out...

Is this real??

Yeah man, I tried at 10 EST on the dot, and they only had a few sizes in the multicolor. I went a half size down for the multi, but was able to get TTS on the red. :frown:

I just checked out on a pair of the white/red id's with a airmaxoji and clear sole. feel like i made a mistake but ehhhh

Wait so were all sizes available for the multi flyknit vapormax or was it just scattered sizes?

Yeah man, I tried at 10 EST on the dot, and they only had a few sizes in the multicolor. I went a half size down for the multi, but was able to get TTS on the red. :frown:

Nice!

The ID option is back up now so i got my size 13. Feeling good even though i spent well over $1 Grand this month on shoes... :smh:

if yall couldnt cop dont fall for nikes manufactured hype. I may not like all of adidas shoes but the hype they generate is a bit more genuine and i respect that.... this **** right here is just shenanigans.

It's possible the ID site just can't handle the traffic. It's possible.

Nah, sizes are dropping off quickly. At 8 AM, there were scattered sizes in the multi, and the reds had a fsr. Now it is only size 6 available in the multi with small/big sizes left in the red.

Man Nike on some ********

Got the plats on FNL but I really wanted OGs, if anyone is getting them in store and can oop lmk

And now ids sold out smh

Back
Top Bottom