Nike Air VaporMax

No update from shoebox on my size 13 Grey/MC...no response to my email today yet either. I'm not stressing though, gotta give them time to work/respond.

No update from shoebox on my size 13 Grey/MC...no response to my email today yet either. I'm not stressing though, gotta give them time to work/respond.

I lied...just got shipping notification...doesn't say size 13 though...fingers still crossed! Also should have read SOLEBOX!

I lied...just got shipping notification...doesn't say size 13 though...fingers still crossed! Also should have read SOLEBOX!

I read the Shoebox and was scratching my head. I did get a shipped email for my size 13 from Solebox just an hour ago.

I just got a pair of pure platinums a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that every time I walk and the heel hits the floor, the sock lining pops out on both sides. Is there any way to fix this? Maybe by tying the laces tighter or looser? I can provide a picture of what I’m talking about soon in case my description isn’t that articulate

I just got a pair of pure platinums a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that every time I walk and the heel hits the floor, the sock lining pops out on both sides. Is there any way to fix this? Maybe by tying the laces tighter or looser? I can provide a picture of what I’m talking about soon in case my description isn’t that articulate

You mean the sides of the shoe pop open so you can see down into the shoe? If so, mind does that as well.

You mean the sides of the shoe pop open so you can see down into the shoe? If so, mind does that as well.
Yeah the opening where you place your foot in. It widens as you put pressure on the heel of the shoe. I want this to stop...I’m wondering if it’s because I’ve packed on a couple of pounds. The 2.0 with the heel cage seems like it would fix this problem though.

With the Vapormax 2's around the corner anyone else here have any Vapormax's they mad they missed out on? For me it's these, I wasn't able to get a pair when they first dropped not to mention they where only womens sizes so it was tougher. My favorite colorway by far
nike-air-vapormax-bordeaux-1.jpg

AIR MAX DAY 2018 LINE UP

Imagination_Into_Reality_AM_Line_Up_16x9_hd_1600.jpg

AMD18_VM+_BLACKBLACK_SNKRS_APP_CARDS_r3_1920x1020.jpg

AIR VAPORMAX PLUS
AHEAD OF ITS TIME – AGAIN.
$190.00

The VaporMax Plus combines the striking design lines from the ‘98 cult classic, Nike Air Max Plus, with the ground-breaking VaporMax Air-Sole for an ultralight ride that feels gravity-defying.

AMD18_VM+MENS_LEAD_DES.jpg

AIR VAPORMAX PLUS
$190.00
AVAILABLE 1/25 AT 10:00 AM EST

The VaporMax Plus combines the striking design lines from the ‘98 cult classic, Nike Air Max Plus, with the ground-breaking VaporMax Air-Sole for an ultralight ride that feels gravity-defying.

AMD18_VM+WOMENS_LEAD_DES.jpg

WMNS AIR VAPORMAX PLUS
$190.00
AVAILABLE 1/25 AT 10:00 AM EST

The VaporMax Plus combines the striking design lines from the ‘98 cult classic, Nike Air Max Plus, with the ground-breaking VaporMax Air-Sole for an ultralight ride that feels gravity-defying.​

AMD18_VM97_MENS_LEAD_DES.jpg

AMD18_VM97_WOMENS_LEAD_DES.jpg

AIR VAPORMAX 97
PAST MEETS PRESENT

The Nike Air VaporMax 97 combines two of the most iconic representations of full-length Air from the past and present. Featuring the same iconic, bullet-train-inspired lines, the Air Max 97 upper joins with the revolutionary, full-length Air-Sole unit of the Air VaporMax. The result is an all-new combo that celebrates big Air while bordering on the surreal.

AMD18_VM_FLYKNIT_2_XYZ_LEAD_DES.jpg

VAPORMAX 2.0 FLYKNIT
AIR MOVES YOU

Nike's groundbreaking running innovation 7 years in the making undergoes new evolution. The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 places the most air ever directly underfoot for an unbelievably light and flexible feel. The updated Nike Flyknit upper delivers structure in the toe and heel, expanding the support and protective capability of Nike's most revolutionary Air Max.​
Cant wait for all of these to drop especially the 97's and the Plus's.

With the Vapormax 2's around the corner anyone else here have any Vapormax's they mad they missed out on? For me it's these, I wasn't able to get a pair when they first dropped not to mention they where only womens sizes so it was tougher. My favorite colorway by far
I’m sad I missed out on the plum ones. They’re women’s only but I thought I could get the equivalent men’s size. Unfortunately it sold out too fast.

I regret passing on the air max day 2017 ID’s.

I passed on the JFS ID and regret it. AMD MC would have been nice too.

The best looking colorways are the monotone.

Xmas, TripleBlack, Platinum, Glacier

Nothing compares.
We didn't get enough. An all DarkGrey would be too nice. I don't like all black shoes, but it's the 2nd best color in these. Crazy.

The best looking colorways are the monotone.

Xmas, TripleBlack, Platinum, Glacier

Nothing compares.
We didn't get enough. An all DarkGrey would be too nice. I don't like all black shoes, but it's the 2nd best color in these. Crazy.
Which were the xmas ones?

Back
Top Bottom