Nike Air VaporMax

EB30542F-DFCA-4085-A0B7-06F42DC4228E.jpeg

They stayed on the site to long...

I like these. Although nothing beats OG, I could rock these everyday without sacrificing comfort. After wearing vapormax’s, I really don’t want anything less comfortable on my feet
Foreal I wear my black vapormax near everyday. Wore my japan 97s once and sold them off because of comfort and I was sold once I saw these coming out now Silver bullet vapormax Nike chill

Tried on vapormax plus today only because i saw the sunrise CW in my size. Ugly *** shoe but the comfort is incredible, as if i was wearing vapormax that had been properly broken in

You know what i skipped the BHM and CNY and bought the college Navy/Purple's and i think im even more satisfied with that pair.

I only wear these Whites.
Platinum used to be my go to but something about the way these Whites fit is money.
I just beat em and wash em and repeat, but I haven't grabbed another shoe in 4 weeks.

Pretty sure I've never been granted early access to any pair of VMs I'd actually consider buying. :lol:

The streak continues.....

Anyone's air bubble pop? Just found my mid air section on left Asphalts has a puncture somewhere. Unable to see the spot exactly, but there is sand/dirt inside.

Back
Top Bottom