Nike Air VaporMax

Last year, they had three of them (ld zero, vapormax, am1). The year before it was the h t m (am95, flyknitmax, and am1). I would imagine they will release another three this year... but still nothing :lol:

I like the clean look of the 2.0 black/white...but trying to hold off until I know what Air Max Day is going to bring!!

Does anyone remember around what time am day ID's went live on the website to make/purchase last year? Midnight-ish? 8a? 11a? Would def be down for a 2.0 id if available.

The Air Max 270 has an AMD ID option now. It seems the Vapormax won’t since the 270 does.

Saw those ID options, but saw nothing that stood out as an Air Max Day exclusive.

Its on the insole and you can add a 3.26 logo to the tongue.

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 4.10.00 PM.png

Last edited:
Man, those Acronym Vapormax are tough! Feel like they’ll be a pain to grab though.

customs...:pimp:
upload_2018-3-21_19-39-21.png
PS...these are being made for me by the customizer, didnt want to say anything yesderday. 1/1 (well maybe 2 considering the proof of concept), I'm very excited. He had a few hundred requests and after some really nice chats, he decided that I would get the pair. I know its not for everyone, so save your negativity...they're for me and Im pumped.

Kinda glad they f***ed up the 2.0. As much as I like the 2.0 colours, I don't think my bank account could keep up if they hit the mark with the swoosh placement. The 2.0 swoosh just throws the balance of the shoe right off. What a pity. As much as I think they'd have sold a heap more of the 2.0 with better swoosh placement, I think there's gonna still be more than enough peeps out there happy to cop that abomination.....and Nike will probably never know they went backwards in design!

PS...these are being made for me by the customizer, didnt want to say anything yesderday. 1/1 (well maybe 2 considering the proof of concept), I'm very excited. He had a few hundred requests and after some really nice chats, he decided that I would get the pair. I know its not for everyone, so save your negativity...they're for me and Im pumped.
I think they are dope. Dude charge a grip?

Back
Top Bottom