Nike Air VaporMax

Y'all noticed they pulled the 1.0's from sneakers and the nike app?
Also finish line went from 13 1.0s to offering only 6. Yet they are not on sale.

I guess they are Otw to outlets soon and retail stores on sale? There was a TON a 1.0 inventory left.

The 2.0's are growing on me fast... smh
Yeah as of yesterday or the day before they were tons and now none on Nike? Crazy

Hanon and Foot District doing regular drops lol. Overkill in store first. Offspring doing their regular backdoor rubbish. GoodHood, Footpatrol and Solebox (of the ones that we know of) the only ones whose plans are unknown.

Looks like all 3 pairs dropped today on the Acronym site, that's about it, the style codes for the other two pairs were slated for April on an earlier page. This Nike Ad is insane haha.

Sorry for sizing question, but would appreciate it if someone lets me know how the laceless moc vapormax fits. Have a lot of pairs but no laceless. Are they more snugg or you go with your regular vm size? Thanks!

Sorry for sizing question, but would appreciate it if someone lets me know how the laceless moc vapormax fits. Have a lot of pairs but no laceless. Are they more snugg or you go with your regular vm size? Thanks!

From what I know it's TTS. Really depends if the top of your foot is large or not, or if you tend to wear your vapormax pretty loose

Last years pair ran a lil smaller width size than reg vapormax! Returned my pair bc of it

From what I know it's TTS. Really depends if the top of your foot is large or not, or if you tend to wear your vapormax pretty loose

Do they resemble ultra boost or are they more loose? In vm I prefer .5 up but tts is also fine.

Lol I not only didn't know 3 colors of these existed until an hour ago, i didn't know acronym was releasing all 3 today.

Are there a huge number?

I'll take any of the 3 I'm just trying to see if it's worth going to one of the Kith's tomorrow or if people were going to go crazy( I know only the whites tomorrow, the others were may 15th i think?)

I know everyone already acts eww towards vapormaxes anyhow so i figure it shouldn't be tooo crazy, I'm also not really into lines and ridiculousness.

This is also the only thing with the 2.0 backpieces I like so far, the rest just look kinda like random jumbled colors. not really feeling it.

Last edited:
I figure Acronym released a limited run, just to increase hype. Acronym is a little heavy handed with their shipping fees.

Im still trying to sell off some of my 1.0s. Its hard making decisions on what has to go and what I want to stay. :nerd:

This is why gwizzle gwizzle I won't be buying a 2.0.

EDIT: Well looks like my bid was just accepted for the bone/black/volt Acronym. Yeah definitely need to move more pairs. :rofl:

Lamest thing about Vapormax 1 colors was that there was not one pair with Reflective Knit that I saw

We know it's possible. What the hold up? I notice that they don't seem to be doing it with their flyknit but even asics has had some reflective knitwork at this point.

Back
Top Bottom