Nike Air VaporMax

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-acronym-vapormax-moc-2

The Nike Air VaporMax Moc 2 x ACRONYM® releases March 23 in all colorways exclusively on acrnm.com.

The initial launch is followed by release of the Light Bone/Volt/Light Bone colorway on March 26, the Black/Black/Volt on April 26 and the Sail/Cargo Khaki/Dark Stucco on May 15. These will all be available on their respective launch dates on the Nike SNKRS app, nike.com and at select Nike retailers.

Thank you man

May 15th

Cool

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-acronym-vapormax-moc-2

The Nike Air VaporMax Moc 2 x ACRONYM® releases March 23 in all colorways exclusively on acrnm.com.

The initial launch is followed by release of the Light Bone/Volt/Light Bone colorway on March 26, the Black/Black/Volt on April 26 and the Sail/Cargo Khaki/Dark Stucco on May 15. These will all be available on their respective launch dates on the Nike SNKRS app, nike.com and at select Nike retailers.

Available on Nike.com :lol:

Didn't even notice until now that the back bubbles are chromed out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180323-145014.png
    Screenshot_20180323-145014.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 123
Im still trying to sell off some of my 1.0s. Its hard making decisions on what has to go and what I want to stay. :nerd:

This is why gwizzle gwizzle I won't be buying a 2.0.

EDIT: Well looks like my bid was just accepted for the bone/black/volt Acronym. Yeah definitely need to move more pairs. :rofl:

Hahahahaha

If anyone's in LA, I was just at undefeated silverlake, and they're dropping there tomorrow morning FCFS.

Last edited:
Never did a fcfs out here in NY. I know it gets real. So what could I expect, time to get there, etc? I sound like a mad newbie rn, and dont eem care. I needs these at retail.
Get ready, extra butter is not usually organized and gets mad rowdy, I'd get there at least a couple hours ahead, wouldn't be surprised if there are guys camping out already...

Get ready, extra butter is not usually organized and gets mad rowdy, I'd get there at least a couple hours ahead, wouldn't be surprised if there are guys camping out already...

They're always rowdy, and in a weird way I dont mind it. Good looks my man.

More LA launch info from Errolson's IG

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180323-202438.png
    Screenshot_20180323-202438.png
    549.7 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom