Nike Air VaporMax

bro nike gives out random codes from the Nike+ app all the time, I cant see why them handing it out to the people they piss off isnt a BAD idea. It keeps the money coming in even if theyre mad.

I just chatted and got a 10% off code, not bad..

The platinum is absolute [emoji]128293[/emoji] in person. I don't think I've slipped a shoe on in store after purchasing since I was a little kid. I'll snag some pics later

I concur. Really went in to FL skeptical about comfort. Didn't expect to buy but I was so impressed by the looks that I was like mannnn. I'll get them and just return if I find a better deal within a month. Impressed though.

Nike Chicago. Fit TTS. Same size as my racers and AM1. Comfy but still need more time to see where it stands in comfort level. Very lightweight. Looks great on feet. Excited to see what nike does in the future with this model. I'm liking it. View media item 2381069

Nike Chicago. Fit TTS. Same size as my racers and AM1. Comfy but still need more time to see where it stands in comfort level. Very lightweight. Looks great on feet. Excited to see what nike does in the future with this model. I'm liking it. View media item 2381069

cant wait for mine to come in. had to pay alittle over retail but way under what people are charging.

on another note has anyone been on the NIke JAPAN site? they have this vapomax promo where the shoe is all bouncy and jiggly and slimy and slipping through cracks and stuff. has a real tentacle hentai thing going on.
EDIT - found the video link WTF
http://nikevideo.nike.com/72451143001/201703/2111/72451143001_5370162176001_5360743184001.mp4

Last edited:
Vapor Max ID today. Happy Air Max Day.
1z68mra.jpg

hypes not gonna last that long. not gonna be like boost

I have to agree. I dint see the hype lasting long. I think it all has to do with this being air max day, and Nike has just been starving people all month long. The more colorways that drop the easier they'll be to get.

Card verification code error cost me OGs this morning, making me officially 0 for Air Max month.

LOL.  You signature tells it all. Do your hustle.

thanks i guess
i have not resoled a new shoe in bulk in years i only resell what i already own
but i did get rid of that nasty atmos pack last week
you gon tell me triple blacks are ugly?
huh?

yes there nasty and boring looking but if you like them knock yourself out
imma just acknowledge your trolling and continue watching this japan vapormax video

So these Triple Blacks tho...

Seriously they might be the most limited shoe I have seen from Nike in some time. crazy

Tried them on today.

Of course the Flyknit upper is gonna feel amazing but in my honest opinion, the air bag is nothing special. It feels no different than the Air Max 2009-2017. Was a little disappointed because I've been looking forward to trying this shoe all year.

These are nice.. but I can wait for either a restock or new colorway releases. This isn't a shoe worth paying resell for at all.

Grabbed the size 12 women's/10.5 men's. Took too long deciding on what to get so I struck out on all men's sizes

Salty couldn't get the IDs, i tried to order both and ended up with none but hindsight i shoulda just checked out with the black multis :frown:.

I settled for some plats so it wasn't a complete L

Back
Top Bottom