Nike Air VaporMax

I Have read that the midsole/Air bubble on the Acronyms is painted, to those that already have them in hand, do you worry that the paint may chip away?

UPS really messing with my Nike delivery.

Supposed to be delivered Thursday. I wasn't home so they decided to drop it off at an access point...but they couldn't deliver to the access point now I gotta wait until Monday to get my ACRNMs.

Smh...

Picked up a few hrs ago

Translucent swoosh is a nice touch

E7A4A928-C7FD-4BA7-B330-9DA6554B8913.jpg
IMG_4960.jpg

Took so many L's and honestly just drunk off L's I ordered 2.0's for the first time to make me feel not so uncool and like a reject lol...

Honestly I realize I just like collecting the damn things so yolo lol

Does anyone have the Sprite Vapormax 1.0? None of the 2.0 colorways are really doing anything for me so I might try to find a pair of those instead. Id love to see some more pics of these. I’m also thinking about changing the laces to grey, anyone have pics of a lace change?

Does anyone have the Sprite Vapormax 1.0? None of the 2.0 colorways are really doing anything for me so I might try to find a pair of those instead. Id love to see some more pics of these. I’m also thinking about changing the laces to grey, anyone have pics of a lace change?

They seem to be gone from shelves. Probably Goat or StockX or eBay or maybe a Nike outlet. I did a swap but it was the volt laces to the heritage 95 Vapormax. Its somewhere in this thread.

Next up is the White/Black color way I pictured a few pages back. Release is 4/5. This is going to be a test for me as I really like it. Must resist.

20180329201416.jpg
20180329201417.jpg
20180329201418.jpg

Just purchased from NDC as well. Gonna be the perfect spring/summertime shoe.

Anyone got recommendations for keeping all of the white as clean as possible? (sprays, waterproofers, repellents)

saw acronym up close on feet in soho yesterday. Fire

Still really pissed undtfd canceled mine.

Back
Top Bottom