Nike Air VaporMax

Had to go straight to feet with these...
20180406_192623.jpg
20180406_192628.jpg

Anyone know how snug the Acronyms should be? These are my first pair of vapormaxes, and I’m not sure if the end of my big toe is supposed to be right against the toebox or if there should be wiggle room

Anyone know how snug the Acronyms should be? These are my first pair of vapormaxes, and I’m not sure if the end of my big toe is supposed to be right against the toebox or if there should be wiggle room

You should always have a thumbs width in front of your big toe. If not your susceptible to in grown toe nails. :rofl:

But seriously, a thumbs width. Thats it.

i got wiggle room. im fine w it lol
I wear size 9/9.5
Got the Acronym VM in 9.5 with a lil wiggle room up at the toe area. If i was to get a sz9, i think it would be too tight since i have wide feet. First pair of VM so this is the best advice i may give

I wear size 9/9.5
Got the Acronym VM in 9.5 with a lil wiggle room up at the toe area. If i was to get a sz9, i think it would be too tight since i have wide feet. First pair of VM so this is the best advice i may give

I have a thumbs width from mine and I have a heel slip in my right foot after they broke in, in the V1’s.
Wish I tried a half size lower since they broke in, but idk if they would fit right.

I have a thumbs width from mine and I have a heel slip in my right foot after they broke in, in the V1’s.
Wish I tried a half size lower since they broke in, but idk if they would fit right.
Yeah i was afraid to go .5 down since i never tried in a pair before so i got my usual AM1 size

If anyone can point me in the right direction for either of the womens pairs in a sz 8 that released yesterday for retail please pm

Back
Top Bottom