Nike Air VaporMax

5F40DD96-D1D7-4331-A2D7-77E454C907FD.png
ARK ARK

saw the shark bite VM+ in store just now. Its really nice but didnt grab me right away wanting to buy it. We’ll see.

Heard there might be a re-release of the pure platinum color, not sure which version.

Has anyone else heard of this? The best colorway by far

Love the blue but that swoosh sticks out like a sore thumb. Ugly.
i like it when the swoosh sticks out. i hate that moft of the vapormax's have has swoosh's that fade into the sneaker. I just wish they would have left the large swoosh and maybe made it white.

i like it when the swoosh sticks out. i hate that moft of the vapormax's have has swoosh's that fade into the sneaker. I just wish they would have left the large swoosh and maybe made it white.

Yes thats what I mean. The placement just looks off. That big swoosh or even just somewhere in the middle between the 1.0 and 2.0 wouldve been nice. Its the placement thats awful - sore thumb.

Saw the shark bite VM+ at my today Footlocker and passed. They're nice, but look too much like a kids sneaker. They've got too much going on for my taste...like part of superhero costume or something.

Bodega just refunded me for the acronym smh. Just paid resale off stock x for 280.

You know your vapormax is nicely broken in when you go to the shop to cave in and buy the vapormax plus, and then when you try the vapormax plus on one foot with your vapormax on the other you don't notice a major difference in comfort between the two despite one not having a midsole. Decided to not pull the trigger.

I'm sure though if I had tried on a new vapormax on one foot and a new vapormax plus on the other foot, the difference in the comfort because of the midsole would be much more noticeable. Just goes to show how comfortable the vapormax is after it is beaten up enough

Back
Top Bottom