Nike Air VaporMax

i just can't get over the placement of the mini swoosh on these 2.0s... it really needs to be in lined up where the two colors line up on the side of the shoe...

the new vapormax CWs just aren't doing it for me, making me look at ealier CWs with enhanced affection, in particular these:

NIKE-AIR-VAPORAMAX-BLUE-ORBIT-3.jpg

Me neither. I'd rather have the blue/sail or the all volt than either of these ID options.

so much this. I really liked the blue sail...so seeing the blue white im just like ehhhhhh same with the volts. Got me trying to like the IDs when better versions are right around the corner (hopefully :lol:)

I've seen many people complain about the minimal Nike check on this model. I like the minimal look but I absolutely hate the heel cup on the 2.0s. Anyway I ID’d a white/crimson pair with a black check & black laces. Interested to see how they look in person come July when I get them.

Btw I prefer the flyknit 1.0s But i like the model itself.

ahhhh ok, I thought there was a retail pair like these IDs coming, but I wasnt sure. Man i’ve been so confused with this shoe lately :lol:

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom