Nike Air VaporMax

Women's

20181113000739.jpg

Been eyeing these since they dropped. As much as I love vapormax they really are not winter shoes. Something I learned in Germany then NYC since I was in Miami.

Now that I’m in Atlanta I don’t want cold toes

Just wearing these around the house I love them. They feel more like a traditional sneaker with a strong rear heel and bulkier exterior but they feel even more comfy.

I like how they look too. Being weather proof is what I need in a vapormax.

Well done Nike.... gonna pick up a couple more for winter.
CA9D888B-B37B-4B20-B4C3-43B36F440E77.jpeg

I also noticed a different box than the other Vapors...
689570AA-4C8D-4365-B008-DC9492E6A107.jpeg

6B84A3B3-323A-4582-BF3C-F77523D63316.jpeg

Thats better than what was being touted before, interesring how nike has gone for the pinstripes look for this new version when another popular runner from another brand did the same and is not selling as well as it once did.

Anyway, will have to see in hand before deciding if i like or not

Seems like Vapormax is going the Ultra Boost route. Adidas had a hit with the 1.0. Started throwing the Ultra Boost sole on a bunch of random kicks just like Vapormax soles. Then they did a 2.0/3.0/4.0 and each one was never as good as the OG

As long as they function as a running shoe idc if its pin stripe, tiger stripe, or plaid long as its flyknit and vapor I'm good of course with the weather being crappy where I'm at those water proofs are looking better and better

Back
Top Bottom