Nike Air VaporMax

HOLY ****. I don't know who they fired and hired over at Nike in the Design department, but whoever it is... GIVE THAT MAN/WOMAN A RAISE!

20181229182829_original.jpg

20181229182833_original.jpg

20181229182831_original.jpg

20181229182830_original.jpg

20181229182832_original.jpg

When do these release ?!??!? Money ready! Lol

All these damn MC shots and they are making me wanna pick up a pair now too. Kind of hard to swallow the $190 price tag though and I doubt my size will be in stock if/when they go on sale.

No clue, but I for sure want to see these in person! Not sure if I'll buy since 1 - I have two pairs of DWR-ready shoes, and 2 - it doesn't ****ing rain here in California. C'MON, WINTER WEATHER. POUR IT ON!!!!!

Women's colorway? (I don't actually care, I'd get em regardless!)

All these damn MC shots and they are making me wanna pick up a pair now too. Kind of hard to swallow the $190 price tag though and I doubt my size will be in stock if/when they go on sale.
A lot easier using Christmas gift cards, but if you’re gonna get a 2.0 this is the one

seems like nike is really just changing out one color on the run utilitys except that pair that matches the "Ceo" jordans from last year

Fire in person. Gonna sleep on it tonight, but probably a cop since I remember I got $20 off VIP rewards.

D3CBD81D-D447-419C-BC41-CF97ADE9376E.jpeg

Saw these too. Decent but pass.

484D8E5F-4273-42CA-9BAF-893407CD3E3E.jpeg

Something tells me those black/iridescent gold ones look better in person than in pictures.

The thing about the Vapormax 2.0 is that there are hit and miss colorways. The colorways that aren't so good end up being discounted or allowed on sale. Then there are those that won't go on sale and are excluded from discounts like the Volts or the Black/White colorway. This one? It's gonna be a bg gamble, IMO. This colorway is probably the best one since the Volt one (and maybe the Safari one, too). I gambled on the Vapormax Moc 2 in the black/cream color with the clear heel unit thinking it'd go on sale. Next thing you know, they were basically sold out in my size everywhere. :frown:

Women's colorway? (I don't actually care, I'd get em regardless!)

No clue, but we shall wait and see!

upload_2018-12-30_9-3-43.jpeg

upload_2018-12-30_9-4-27.jpeg

Best color way I've seen so far.

This Oregon colorway is nice as hell!

Back
Top Bottom