Nike Air VaporMax

My wife gives me grief at times, but nothing serious. I generally try to buy her pairs here and there to keep the peace. :lol:

She also sees a ton of pairs go out (and I make sure she sees them lol), which lessens the blow when there are a couple of boxes at the front door.

What really sucks is that we recently installed a Nest Hello doorbell cam, so sneaking them inside is no longer an option. :smh:

I always just stack my purchases either in the dark corners of the closet or under my side of the bed. Then, when she is in a really good mood, I go “clean out the closet”... I’ll bring out some of the pairs that have been acquired and be like “Hey, did I ever show you this pair? How about this one?”

It is either followed up by a “those are nice” or “when did you get those?”, which I almost always reply “I’ve had them for a while. I thought I showed them to you” :lol: “what about this pair? Have you seen these?”

Ups my choice with picking up packages at the distribution center has saved my marriage. The dude who is at the center is so friendly. I didn’t buy shoes for like a month long stint, and the guy thought something tragic happened to me :lol:

Ups my choice with picking up packages at the distribution center has saved my marriage. The dude who is at the center is so friendly. I didn’t buy shoes for like a month long stint, and the guy thought something tragic happened to me :lol:

Last year after my mother had brain surgery, I didn't buy anything...clothes, movies, sneakers, nothing. No amazon orders, no SNKRS impulse buys. After two months or so the UPS guy actually rang the doorbell without anything to deliver, just to check up on me :lol:

She is, thank you.

It's a long road. Benign brain tumor roughly the size of a tennis ball removed from the front of her brain between the eyes, back in May. The worst of it is over with, now it's just her brain recovering and rebuilding pathways. Occasional memory problems and overly emotional days, but she's a tough woman.

She is, thank you.

It's a long road. Benign brain tumor roughly the size of a tennis ball removed from the front of her brain between the eyes, back in May. The worst of it is over with, now it's just her brain recovering and rebuilding pathways. Occasional memory problems and overly emotional days, but she's a tough woman.

Wow, glad she is working towards recovery.

I always just stack my purchases either in the dark corners of the closet or under my side of the bed. Then, when she is in a really good mood, I go “clean out the closet”... I’ll bring out some of the pairs that have been acquired and be like “Hey, did I ever show you this pair? How about this one?”

It is either followed up by a “those are nice” or “when did you get those?”, which I almost always reply “I’ve had them for a while. I thought I showed them to you” :lol: “what about this pair? Have you seen these?”

I'd wager a lot of us have similar experiences with UPS/Fedex. The ladies at my local UPS know me waaaaay too well. We're on a first name basis and they don't ever check my ID. That said, they kinda blew my cover when my wife went in there to drop off a package for me and they told her I'm in there all the time. :lol:

On a related note, I legit try to avoid shops/companies that ship via USPS since I can't control the packages as much lol.

What really sucks is that we recently installed a Nest Hello doorbell cam, so sneaking them inside is no longer an option. :smh:

Seeing pairs go out is helpful. I always try do that too or just tell her, I sold some shoes! Remind me never to get a Nest or Ring.

dragicon dragicon lol fantastic. Hiding in the closet. I do use that line, “nah, I’ve had them for a while.” I really wish Nike allowed you to redirect your packages for pickup. I’ve tried that with their stuff and they always have to deliver to the house first. Even with My choice UPS.

word. stopping me from an impulse cop, thanks :lol:

forgot about FNL. I checked the footsites and saw nothing so I wasnt sure. They seemed to have sold pretty well in EU too.

If I didn't make a new savings plan (match 100% of purchase + round up into my Qapital app), I'd really cop one of these 2019s.

And the Oregons i can't find pictures of.

I got that cav empt white pair on SNKRS. I like that white Oregon Vapormax too. I’m going to stroll over to finishline at lunch. Lol

C9F3BA71-999D-4192-AB1C-1A760F18235F.jpeg
If I didn't make a new savings plan (match 100% of purchase + round up into my Qapital app), I'd really cop one of these 2019s.

And the Oregons i can't find pictures of.

Seeing pairs go out is helpful. I always try do that too or just tell her, I sold some shoes! Remind me never to get a Nest or Ring.

dragicon dragicon lol fantastic. Hiding in the closet. I do use that line, “nah, I’ve had them for a while.” I really wish Nike allowed you to redirect your packages for pickup. I’ve tried that with their stuff and they always have to deliver to the house first. Even with My choice UPS.
My Nest always seems to have Wi-Fi issues on delivery day. Weird.

Did you open the app where everything says "SOLD OUT" until you refresh the app and see that things are still available?

Happens for me all the time.

nah, I tried buying them right at 10am, got “in line” then 2 minutes later “didnt get em, sold out”. Its happened before and its something I dont understand at all. Theres still a FSR :lol:

Local FNL didn’t have the Oregon pair. I’m curious to see them. Too many other purchases though. Cav Empt 95, an OG 95, then those OG trainer huaraches on the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom