Nike Air VaporMax

NT Denim represented well at the Arnold today with some 2.0s :pimp:
IMG_0510.PNG

dragicon dragicon - Yeah, FNL has it listed as "BLUE FURY / FLASH CRIMSON-RACER BLUE-BLACK." Should be interesting... women's pair just got thrown up there for the same release date, too. AJ6910-601 in a "LIGHT VIOLET / LIGHT VIOLET-WHITE" colorway, and 3/22 for AJ6910-003 in a "BLK / BL LGN-LSR FCHS-METALLIC SILVER." That 3/22 pair could be this one since I see the Fuschia and Blue Lagoon colors in the weave. Eh.

By the way, I'm just C/P'ing everything from FNL haha.

Meanwhile, more pictures from @US_11/Twitter. The women's white/silver and grey/orange/black colorways look nice. These are all women's colorways, by the way.

D0pJcB-V4AAvM5B.jpg:large

D0pJZ--V4AEbHwZ.jpg:large

D0pJXh0V4AA8G30.jpg:large

Last edited:
86724110-30EE-4CFD-9A68-14BE98C5544B.jpeg
Hit up Nike about my recent all volt 2019 VM Bc the due date is today! They told me the factory is having some delays WTF! Told me the elite team will contact me in 3-5 days... told them I need a 25 % code for the mess up and they said we can’t do it right now bc u have asked for them in the pass... well yea, if y’all mess up, I’m asking for a promo code! Waiting for a supervisor to call me back so they can hear the tone in my voice! Nike chat services is a complete joke!

Look what he offered! I would of smacked that dude if we were face to face w/ that awful response! What a complete joke

dragicon dragicon - Yeah, FNL has it listed as "BLUE FURY / FLASH CRIMSON-RACER BLUE-BLACK." Should be interesting... women's pair just got thrown up there for the same release date, too. AJ6910-601 in a "LIGHT VIOLET / LIGHT VIOLET-WHITE" colorway, and 3/22 for AJ6910-003 in a "BLK / BL LGN-LSR FCHS-METALLIC SILVER." That 3/22 pair could be this one since I see the Fuschia and Blue Lagoon colors in the weave. Eh.

By the way, I'm just C/P'ing everything from FNL haha.

Meanwhile, more pictures from @US_11/Twitter. The women's white/silver and grey/orange/black colorways look nice. These are all women's colorways, by the way.

DAMN love the execution of the pair above, unfortunately for women.

I was really looking forward to seeing those 2019 volts...

IMG_20190227_210606.jpg

Probably the worst color way of the Utility and the 2.0. but still just as comfortable so I'll take that on a discount. I'm still eagerly waiting on my fifth pair =/

Alright, guess I'ma be talking to myself for the next year since I must be the only one feelin' these.

> Hey us3less us3less , the Vapormax 3s are finally set to debut on March 9th! Are you excited?!
sup us3less us3less bruhski; hell yeah i am! <
> Check this out!
nike-air-vapormax-flyknit-3-blue-fury-flash-crimson-release-date.jpg

yo, that's actually pretty nice, man! looks kinda like the Neo Turquoise Flyknit Racer, doesn't it? <
> Yeah, it actually does. Gonna be $190 on SNKRS if you wanna see more.
wanna link me, man?! <
> https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-vapormax-flyknit-3-blue-fury-flash-crimson/
that's nice... i might have to cop. looks better than the fakes posted a while back <
> For sure. With the right execution, the colorways will look nice. I'll keep you updated with others soon!
awesome, man <
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

gwizzle gwizzle , ARK ARK and tigo0240 tigo0240 have entered the chat.

> This is what happens when you're unemployed and am in the middle of the waiting game through an interview process. :lol: I can see the Kobe 8 resemblance, actually.

No doubt man. I’ve been looking for a job for most of 2018. Found a contract job for the remainder of 2018 and it just finished last week. I’m unemployed and applying again. Sigh.

I was really looking forward to seeing those 2019 volts...

IMG_20190227_210606.jpg

Probably the worst color way of the Utility and the 2.0. but still just as comfortable so I'll take that on a discount. I'm still eagerly waiting on my fifth pair =/

I like those, waiting to get them for cheap.

I want to love them so bad, I have 2.0s but never was in love..I think that 3.0 color-way will work with black laces....

I hope they look better in person.... still has a sock feel to me..

FNL has them Saturday

B9068A91-FABD-4CD0-B3C6-FED698FDB0F2.png

Mesh looks so thick to me

D783C539-8DBA-48B4-BD8A-A444A6E9BC1F.png

Back
Top Bottom