Nike Air VaporMax

Finally got this pair today for $152 after the 20% off sale.

Been meaning to get and once I saw the price, it was no brainer. It was either those or the 2019 CNY. I like these more than those.

7D8F116A-FF2A-4721-8A2C-4A15F642B7C8.jpeg

Those are the type of shoe you gotta rock consistently once you cop bc if it’s an occasional wear shoe they’ll look old sitting in the box. That’s the one thing I hate about white mesh or nylon upper shoes. I have so many kicks that I can never wear one pair more than once every month or two and a year in they look cooked and I wore them 2-3 times

Last edited:
Ain’t gonna lie saw the 2019s in person at niketown and it’s growing on me. Are they waterproof? Still not sure on the plastic top or whatever it is.

I was close to selling a few but I think I’m about to continue down this path of picking up pairs.

I work a freaking ton and this thread makes me relax a bit and I like having em.

Cheers mates. You all rock.

Well the Volt 2019 ID was removed from my cart and says not available now. lol

On a side note check out this GS Vapormax 3. Really making use of that new knit weave. Sign me up!

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 8.46.55 AM.png

Finally got this pair today for $152 after the 20% off sale.

Been meaning to get and once I saw the price, it was no brainer. It was either those or the 2019 CNY. I like these more than those.

7D8F116A-FF2A-4721-8A2C-4A15F642B7C8.jpeg
I was gonna buy these and the grey ones with the green and purple detail online, then thought I better try them on first, just to be safe. Glad I did, cos I find them tight across the widest part of my foot and loose at the heel. What a pity, cos I really like the design. They had one pair of VM3 left in stock, which just happened to be in my size. Kinda thought it was serendipity, so got those instead. Waiting for the new ones coming out on the 1st.

tried on the 3.0 today :sick: they weren't comfy at all, 2.0 felt better out the box, but those utilities :wow: they might be the best of them all, i didn't expect them to be so light for a waterproof shoe, i hate that FNL doesn't have a supportive military discount :smh: have to look around tomorrow for a pair at a champs or FTL

Back
Top Bottom